+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how likely is it that they would still deny genuine relationship...?

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
October 4th, 2012 --REFUSED with letter on Nov 8th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
I am figuring that by the time my wife has her interview in 2013...

I am hoping she is carrying our baby by then. I will have visited her 4 times in the 2 years we've been married. I will still have records of calls every night for the 2+ years right until interview.

Is there still a serious possibility that she could still be denied after her interview?

Thanks.

Fencesitter

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2012
AOR Received.
AOR2 July 25, 2012
File Transfer...
July 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 1, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
I think there is always a possibility of being denied, no matter how strong the case, but I'm sure that in your case that possibility is very, very small. Having a child together is, in my view, the BEST possible proof of the genuineness of your relationship. Having records of phone calls and other forms of communication is a great idea, and it should also show that your relationship is real. You sound like you have a good game plan and are ready for the interview. Don't worry, you will not be rejected.

Good luck with your plans to start a family. It's a lot of work, but it's also so much fun! Our son is going to be 7 months in another week. Time really does fly!!

FS

fhj1203

Star Member
May 18, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Doc's Request.
27-07-2011
AOR Received.
22-10-2010
Med's Done....
26-07-2011
Interview........
09-05-2012
Passport Req..
09-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2012
LANDED..........
09-05-2012
Fencesitter said:
I think there is always a possibility of being denied, no matter how strong the case, but I'm sure that in your case that possibility is very, very small. Having a child together is, in my view, the BEST possible proof of the genuineness of your relationship. Having records of phone calls and other forms of communication is a great idea, and it should also show that your relationship is real. You sound like you have a good game plan and are ready for the interview. Don't worry, you will not be rejected.

Good luck with your plans to start a family. It's a lot of work, but it's also so much fun! Our son is going to be 7 months in another week. Time really does fly!!

FS

put lots of pictures with your friends and families or just the two of you outdoor or different occasions,the older the better,group pictures are always better and write lots of friends and relatives that you can give as a referrences that your relationship is real and they met you together or they knew the relationship..and yes the other posting was right too,your child will be the biggest proof of your relationship..
good luck and best wishes...