+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How is NAIT college ?? in edmonton (Alberta )

ramansminhas

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhaji i'm going for kwantlen uni......according to you , what are my chances of getting a study permit?
I'm applying under spp....profile shared in previous post....thanks in advance.....

Shivuzzz

Jul 26, 2012
I too gt the diploma 2 year course, although I m btch in petroleum. My agent tld me Canadian studies is kinda specializtn. I have pg course @ centennial. I am confused nw:(, whm I sud go fr? Thinking abo the oppurtunity, placements n easy pnp, sud I chose nait?

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 :) (L6.5, R6.0, W6.5, S6.0)
Interview........
amandeep.walia91 @ gmail.com
Shivuzzz said:
I too gt the diploma 2 year course, although I m btch in petroleum. My agent tld me Canadian studies is kinda specializtn. I have pg course @ centennial. I am confused nw:(, whm I sud go fr? Thinking abo the oppurtunity, placements n easy pnp, sud I chose nait?
as you have done btech, so not eligible in nait college, coz no PG course in Nait,
centinnial is a fine college. If petroleum is your stream then go to alberta sure you have good future there and pnp in alberta is easier as compared to ontario, So you may change your province after completion of course in centinnial or try your luck in saskatchewan , manitoba, alberta etc

best wishes.....

Shivuzzz

Jul 26, 2012
Actually I got student visa on the basis of centennial college and day b4 yesterday I gt conditional letter from nait. That's why I m cnfused nw. Sud I cancel my admission from centennial college?

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 :) (L6.5, R6.0, W6.5, S6.0)
Interview........
amandeep.walia91 @ gmail.com
Shivuzzz said:
But I got admission actually in geological technology. Sud I go nw?
yeah you can go to centinnial and ask for refund,they deduct 1150$ and transfer there via cpc alberta ,
its a little complicated process to change to nait,but you can change it.

Shivuzzz

Jul 26, 2012
Ok thankssyaa alot.u mean to say I sud opt fr diploma course in alberts. Just a final favour :)
Hw many days it to take to cncl the admission, I vl b landing in Toronto on 7 aug night. On 8 mrningI m planning to go to centennial, my last tuition deposit n fee deposit date @ nait is on 10 aug, so 2 days wud b enuf fr refund? And also Hw sud I go frm Toronto to Edmonton, by flight or sm train? Wic one is cheaper?

BhaGs_07

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th May 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical Done
VISA ISSUED...
10th June 2014
hy, i am Bhargav from india....i also have done my b.tech in petroleum engineering nd now i applied in NAIT for the petroleum engineering diploma course fall 2013. i applied 30 days ago but still havent got any conformation or anything.

So do u have any idea how long it will take ? how long ur process took ?

Nov 18, 2012
I have done Electrical Telecom Engg which is a 4 yr progrm.. and i have successfully secured admission in NAIT in Instrumntatn engg tech program.. I have heared tht there is a good scope of this program in Canada in job prospect.Please guide how can i make my case strong?and what are my chances to get a canadian study permit on the bases of this program?
Is it favourable to present a job assurance letter with visa application file from a company that after doing this program they can give me permanent employment? and any other options like this?

Need help/response

One more thing i want to know is what is spp and pnp? everyone is talking about...

BhaGs_07

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th May 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical Done
VISA ISSUED...
10th June 2014
Hy, i applied in NAIT in Petroleum Engineering Course for fall 2013.
10th -86% , 12th - 71% nd IELTS 6.5 (L-8, R-6.5, W-6, S-5.5)
i applied on 16th October 2012 nd also paid $75 for international documents assessment fees on 6th November 2012 bt still didnt get any reply, they said they will reply on or before due date which is 23rd Dec....waiting for this long is sooo frustrating
so, according to you wht are the chances of getting the admission nd the visa ??

Avneet_k00

Feb 6, 2019
hey . i got offer of admission for fall intake . i just wanna to know what are chances of visa because i recently heard that it's bit difficult to obtain visa when you have applied in NAIT

Gagan31

Nov 29, 2018
hey . i got offer of admission for fall intake . i just wanna to know what are chances of visa because i recently heard that it's bit difficult to obtain visa when you have applied in NAIT
Hey! It's just a hoax that something's wrong with NAIT. It's such a good institution and gives hand-on education. Until and unless you meet their requirements, you'll have no issues. There's nothing like there would be any visa issues. Trust me!

000820meet

Apr 25, 2019
today I have put my canada visa online. My overall profile is
10th grade- 73%
12th grade- 54%
B.tech Mechanical - 7.38CGPA (no backlog) (First call with distinction)
IETLS- 6 (L-7,R-5.5, W-6 and S-6)
i got admit from SAIT college ALberta calgary in Business Administration-Automotive Management. i have clearly justified that why i have taken management field because to improve my skills and all other reasons. my SAIT has also send me the international assesment report in that i have fulfiled all the colleges requirements.
what are the chances of getting visa ?