+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How is my CA Inter Assessed by WES?

Rahul_Jb

Jun 28, 2018
S

sir in another post you said only completed Ca is being assesed by WES.....Are you sure that Inter will make us eligible for two or more certificates if we also have a bcom with Ca inter?
Do not worry about that, Ur CA inter will gain u points for two or more certificates for PR process.

simrandeeps75

Sep 18, 2018
Do not worry about that, Ur CA inter will gain u points for two or more certificates for PR process.
Sir have you been through this? I mean got your inter assessed through wes

Sorry for asking again but there’s a lot of confusion as everyone in this platform has different opinions...

Rahul_Jb

Jun 28, 2018
Sir have you been through this? I mean got your inter assessed through wes

Sorry for asking again but there’s a lot of confusion as everyone in this platform has different opinions...
I will be doing my eca thru wes next month but a friend of mine had the same case. Bcom + ca (inter), plz get ATC

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
S

sir in another post you said only completed Ca is being assesed by WES.....Are you sure that Inter will make us eligible for two or more certificates if we also have a bcom with Ca inter?
If you have completed 75% of the CA, you will get a diploma provided you will have to provide a provisional degree for that.

If you do not have a provisional degree, you can not get positive ECA.

simrandeeps75

Sep 18, 2018
If you have completed 75% of the CA, you will get a diploma provided you will have to provide a provisional degree for that.

Sir how to measure the 75% criteria....I have done my Ca inter and completed my training....What percentage does it make?

HARSH1990

Sep 27, 2018
Hello all,
I did my BCom H from DU, and my CA Inter from ICAI, so will my CA Inter be assessed by WES to gain me points & can I select two or more degrees in CRS ranking...
I talked to some consultants, every one has a different opinion. Has neone got the same case? Plz help asap?
Any help from anyone is highly appreciated...

HARSH1990

Sep 27, 2018

Hi Rahul...Does your CA inter was assesed by WES as additional certificate

Jan 23, 2019
Hi, I have a query here. I have my CA intermediate certificate issued by ICAI but while filling the WES evaluation form, they said to submit transcripts for CA Intermediate certificate Now, as far as I know WES requires sealed transcripts, I wanted to know if I am required to submit the transcripts for my CA intermediate certificate or just the colored photocopy of the certificate is enough?

nobilian91

Mar 12, 2019
hey,
while filling wes form, i have selected professional education as institution type, They are asking me for Certificate of member in required documents.
but u have cleared ca inter.
do we need to select another option... or this is ok?

Reactions: P87

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
hey,
while filling wes form, i have selected professional education as institution type, They are asking me for Certificate of member in required documents.
CA is not professional in Canada

P87

Mar 17, 2019
hey,
I also have the same query.

Rahul_Jb

Jun 28, 2018
Hi, I have a query here. I have my CA intermediate certificate issued by ICAI but while filling the WES evaluation form, they said to submit transcripts for CA Intermediate certificate Now, as far as I know WES requires sealed transcripts, I wanted to know if I am required to submit the transcripts for my CA intermediate certificate or just the colored photocopy of the certificate is enough?
CA inter transcripts