NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi @mr.preetsingh

What is the basis of your view that B.Com and CA inter is assessed as ‘2 or more degrees or diploma’.

Can you please elaborate since we are facing issues with this and people are getting different results.

Thanks
B.Com is equivalent to Bachelors under WES

and CA Inter is equivalent to a University level Diploma.

so technically, you will get two or more.

I know this because couple of my clients have received ECA in this manner, I am just sharing my experience. Choice is yours... Anyhow, if you want to move to Canada, you will need to apply for ECA. So why waiting, apply and get the result yourself.

RK*1

Sep 7, 2019
B.Com is equivalent to Bachelors under WES

and CA Inter is equivalent to a University level Diploma.

so technically, you will get two or more.

I know this because couple of my clients have received ECA in this manner, I am just sharing my experience. Choice is yours... Anyhow, if you want to move to Canada, you will need to apply for ECA. So why waiting, apply and get the result yourself.
I am stuck, I came across these posts after sending my graduation transcripts to WES yesterday. Now please suggest me how can I am modify my submitted application (declared with only grad) & payment made yesterday.
Plus I need to fly on Monday & will return back in India after 1.5 months.

Please suggest ASAP

Thanks in Advance
Regards
RK

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I am stuck, I came across these posts after sending my graduation transcripts to WES yesterday. Now please suggest me how can I am modify my submitted application (declared with only grad) & payment made yesterday.
Plus I need to fly on Monday & will return back in India after 1.5 months.

Please suggest ASAP

Thanks in Advance
Regards
RK
Just call WES and ask them to add another education.

RK*1

Sep 7, 2019
st call WES and ask them to add another educatio
Dear Preet Singh,

I tried calling them before leaving India. However, the lady could not confirm if CA Inter & CS Inter are considered valid & asked me to reply in a format to WES to get the answer against my query. But till today they did not answer me back. I dropped another query to add these 2 additional qualifications but yet not answered or added. Now the problem is that my grad. transcripts are delivered to WES & is showing in progress. I am worried if I will have to reapply as new process & free to get grad. + CA Inter + CS Inter evaluated.

Can you also share the contact of your client @ love_riteshkhattri@yahoo.com who has got successful evaluation of CA Inter certificate & mark sheets. I can take his help in terms of transcript process from ICAI & ICSI institutes.

Thanks in Advance
RK

Deejay777

Sep 29, 2019
Hi,

I have done graduation from Mumbai University and completed Inter CA and 2 modules of Final CS, ICSI.
I have recently filled WES Application and also placed request with Mumbai University and ICAI to send transcripts to WES.
I did not mention anything about ICSI as I heard that they don't provide transcripts if the course isn't completed.
I just want to know if anyone, who has completed only Inter CA and 3 years Graduation, has got their ECA recently and would like to know what they received.

Thanks..