+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How important is Income tax papers?

Lima_011

Feb 17, 2015
Hi there,

We are showing my FIL's income tax papers, but my MIL hasn't done her income tax yet, and it will take time to do it now. Since my FIL is the main applicant, is it necessary for my MIL to send her income tax papers?

She is already showing her bank statements, properties papers and employment letter.

Thank you in advance!

oncoders

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Lima_011 said:
Hi there,

We are showing my FIL's income tax papers, but my MIL hasn't done her income tax yet, and it will take time to do it now. Since my FIL is the main applicant, is it necessary for my MIL to send her income tax papers?

She is already showing her bank statements, properties papers and employment letter.

Thank you in advance!
I didnt submit any IT returns at all ,even for myself , put up bank statements and there was no section for upload of statement or IT returns for my spouse and kids .

Lima_011

Feb 17, 2015
oncoders said:
I didnt submit any IT returns at all ,even for myself , put up bank statements and there was no section for upload of statement or IT returns for my spouse and kids .

Was your application approved even though you haven't submitted your income tax return?