+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How hard is it for a Syrian to get a study permit?

xXAlharereXx

Mar 16, 2018
I have all of my documents ready and I will get my letter of acceptance in May and I will for the permit in June. (For Fall Intake)

However... My hopes are getting down because a lot of people are telling me that it is very hard for a Syrian to get a study permit into Canada (almost impossible).

I'm Syrian but I was born in Kuwait and have lived there my whole life.
How hard is it for me to get a study permit? Should I just give up?

RobbnWebb

Mar 20, 2018
Canada has accepted over 50,000 Syrian immigrants due to the war. There are many Syrian support groups in Canada. You could use a Canadian immigration lawyer to help you like Chantal Desloges who is often on CTV news giving advice including aboit Syrian immigrants. Go for it, do not be discouraged.

xXAlharereXx

Mar 16, 2018
Canada has accepted over 50,000 Syrian immigrants due to the war. There are many Syrian support groups in Canada. You could use a Canadian immigration lawyer to help you like Chantal Desloges who is often on CTV news giving advice including aboit Syrian immigrants. Go for it, do not be discouraged.
I dont want to immigrate I just want to study there. Is it hard to do so?

RobbnWebb

Mar 20, 2018
No, if you have good exam results and good English (or French) plus funds to support your study. Should be fine. Pakistan has a similar sitiation to Syria, so look up GSP-Canada on Facebook to see similar issues you might face. You can also pay $300 to have a discussion with an immigration lawyer in Canada by phone or Skype to get advice on your case. A full

xXAlharereXx

Mar 16, 2018
No, if you have good exam results and good English (or French) plus funds to support your study. Should be fine. Pakistan has a similar sitiation to Syria, so look up GSP-Canada on Facebook to see similar issues you might face. You can also pay $300 to have a discussion with an immigration lawyer in Canada by phone or Skype to get advice on your case. A full
I Got 93% in highschool and 7 in IELTS

RobbnWebb

Mar 20, 2018
No, if you have good exam results and good English (or French) plus funds to support your study. Should be fine. Pakistan has a similar sitiation to Syria, so look up GSP-Canada on Facebook to see similar issues you might face. You can also pay $300 to have a discussion with an immigration lawyer in Canada by phone or Skype to get advice on your case.

Aug 27, 2019
Hello bro
I'm syrian too and I live in kuwait.
I don't think you should stop as long as you have goals to acheive in canada and your able to support yourself, go for it.
Let me know what happened with you?
All the best