+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How easy is it to get a job in Canada?

Tessi

Nov 28, 2008
Hi, I keep falling into the hands of employment agencies and they all say "they don't assist with arranged employment overseas". Any help on getting jobs directly with the companies? Please adivse. Thanks~

estong

Oct 27, 2008
some of the job listed here are direct from the company.... http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/ , just send you application to as many company as you can... then wait and make a follow up either emailing them back or making a personal call.

cheers!!!

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Tessi said:
Hi, I keep falling into the hands of employment agencies and they all say "they don't assist with arranged employment overseas". Any help on getting jobs directly with the companies? Please adivse. Thanks~
What country are you from so that I might be able to refer you???

casky

Dec 3, 2008
I don't think it's easy to find a job in Canada at this moment, of course, it depends on sometimes.

jaz6366

Nov 6, 2008
Im from Philippines , sad to say my occupation is not on the list belong to NOC Electrical and Electronics Technologist. unfortunately not on the list , Please refer me where to apply , website or whatever. im a caregiver too NOC, 6474 but still no ofer yet is my dream to canada lead to uknown ? How i wish the list will have additional occupation soon.
Please advice me or refer me if where and what to do next .
Thank you Hope u can help me .

F

feras80

if ur occupation is not in the list, that means ur not eligible to immigrate to canada, unless u have a job offer.
Good luck

jaz6366 said:
Im from Philippines , sad to say my occupation is not on the list belong to NOC Electrical and Electronics Technologist. unfortunately not on the list , Please refer me where to apply , website or whatever. im a caregiver too NOC, 6474 but still no ofer yet is my dream to canada lead to uknown ? How i wish the list will have additional occupation soon.
Please advice me or refer me if where and what to do next .
Thank you Hope u can help me .

Tessi

Nov 28, 2008
Woo, hope the US economy and layoffs would not affect Canada's occupations and employments. Seems to be getting tougher by the day in the US. I believe the Canadian job list should provide more employments in various provinces.