+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how early we apply for sep intake

doctor_acdc

Mar 16, 2012
Normally the deadlines are between March/April but you should check the institute's website for confirmation.

salmanrana

Apr 24, 2012
Plz Guide me

Institute Stouffile College, Toronto, Canada

Course ACCA 6 papers (Already passed 8 papers)

Travel History Saudia Arabia for Umrah

Ties in homeland Property worth about 8 million
Vehicle worth 7 hundred, thousand

Sir i send my visa application at the end of March 2012 to canadian high commission Islamabad. My cousin sponsor me with 8 to 9 million bank statement and also give strong reasons that why sponsorship is given. My father have good business and i also attached my father,s business and properties document. I am also married person and have two sons so i am also attach marriage certificate and birth certificate. the weak point in my application packet is that i have not any IELTS.
Sir give opinion on getting the my visa ch :-\ances

b4banta

May 2, 2012
Re: Plz Guide me

salmanrana said:
Institute Stouffile College, Toronto, Canada

Course ACCA 6 papers (Already passed 8 papers)

Travel History Saudia Arabia for Umrah

Ties in homeland Property worth about 8 million
Vehicle worth 7 hundred, thousand

Sir i send my visa application at the end of March 2012 to canadian high commission Islamabad. My cousin sponsor me with 8 to 9 million bank statement and also give strong reasons that why sponsorship is given. My father have good business and i also attached my father,s business and properties document. I am also married person and have two sons so i am also attach marriage certificate and birth certificate. the weak point in my application packet is that i have not any IELTS.
Sir give opinion on getting the my visa ch :-\ances

sorry to say in running days i think ielts is a mandatory so one of your member have to give ielts exam
but if you want to change the class of visa you may there are alots of catagaries to migarate to canda skilled worker is there invester visa is there
i think you have to change your getway to the canada

salmanrana

Apr 24, 2012
1)..........but as per my information IELTS is the requirement of Institute not the embassy

2) Can I withdraw the case and resubmit after completion of IELTS ?

3) Any further weakness in my case ? :(

hopeful.ad

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2015
Nomination.....
September, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
Nov 02nd
Med's Done....
Nov 23rd
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
@salman..u are rite

ielts is not a visa requirement...no of friends went there without ielts...

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
IELTS is not the requirement of Canada. Its can strong ur case but if ur previous profile is strong, u may process without IELTS.

Secondly, ur selected course ACCA has no worth in Canada and has no PR. It is useless.
More, Ur selected colg is private and offer no any PR, and also the chance of visa is 0 from this colg. Many student is being waited.
Beside of this, Does u sponsor coz live in Canada?
Do u have any study gap?

Simply, U want to save money by getting Canada through LSBF and Stouffile but Canada wants genuine students and admission in its public funded colg/uni.

osama13

Star Member
Apr 10, 2012
Karachi
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-06-2012
Med's Request
16-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012
Passport Req..
24-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2012
LANDED..........
31-08-2012
AKIF MOIN said:
IELTS is not the requirement of Canada. Its can strong ur case but if ur previous profile is strong, u may process without IELTS.

Secondly, ur selected course ACCA has no worth in Canada and has no PR. It is useless.
More, Ur selected colg is private and offer no any PR, and also the chance of visa is 0 from this colg. Many student is being waited.
Beside of this, Does u sponsor coz live in Canada?
Do u have any study gap?

Simply, U want to save money by getting Canada through LSBF and Stouffile but Canada wants genuine students and admission in its public funded colg/uni.

Is McMaster uni hamilton a public uni?and i intend to go there for bcom am i a geniune students?i have strong financials and good home country ties.wats my standing?