+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How early can we travel for September intake Canada?

Sam33

May 24, 2017
Hi
My visa has been approved but i am skeptical about when can i travel to canada at the earliest?
There are people who suggested me not to travel in the month of june. My classes start September 5.
Im a student from India and got spp visa

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You can travel in June. However when you are entering Canada, you'll want to make sure you have evidence that you have additional funds (on top of your tuition, school living expenses) to pay for the extra time you will be spending in Canada. I would recommend that you be able to show at least $5K extra - preferably more. Since you cannot work until your classes start, you have to support yourself before school starts without working. When you enter Canada, the officer may ask for evidence of additional funds so that he will be confident you won't work illegally.

zyan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Hi
My visa has been approved but i am skeptical about when can i travel to canada at the earliest?
There are people who suggested me not to travel in the month of june. My classes start September 5.
Just one month ago

Sam33

May 24, 2017
Just one month ago
Go in august. I will also go in august first week, class starts on 1st sept.
You can travel in June. However when you are entering Canada, you'll want to make sure you have evidence that you have additional funds (on top of your tuition, school living expenses) to pay for the extra time you will be spending in Canada. I would recommend that you be able to show at least $5K extra - preferably more. Since you cannot work until your classes start, you have to support yourself before school starts without working. When you enter Canada, the officer may ask for evidence of additional funds so that he will be confident you won't work illegally.
Is July mid an issue?

raja2396

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Islamabad
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Is July mid an issue?
Not a issue but its better to go one month before. Going early you need more money and immigration officer at airport might ask you why you landed early and if you landed early do you have extra money to cover food and living expenses.

Reactions: Sam33

Sam33

May 24, 2017
Not a issue but its better to go one month before. Going early you need more money and immigration officer at airport might ask you why you landed early and if you landed early do you have extra money to cover food and living expenses.
If i carry 5000$ and travel in july first week? Is it ok?

Alfredo Madagascar

May 14, 2017
Hi
Hi
Congratulation to getting your visa.Please you help with your SOP, i'm also going to apply for Sept intake,Please help me with your SOP.You can send it through this;
Email:acheampongalfred69@gmail.com