+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How does withdraw work on sds ?

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
I did something very stupid. I sent a message through webform to withdraw my application because I was severely misguided by a friend on requirements of application. I sent this request on Sunday 9 August.

However after 3-4 hours of checking I realized that they were wrong and sent another request via webform to please disregard the withdraw request..

Now my question is will they consider the request to not withdraw? And if not, how long does withdraw process take so I can re-apply asap ?

Asmii

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
I did something very stupid. I sent a message through webform to withdraw my application because I was severely misguided by a friend on requirements of application. I sent this request on Sunday 9 August.

However after 3-4 hours of checking I realized that they were wrong and sent another request via webform to please disregard the withdraw request..

Now my question is will they consider the request to not withdraw? And if not, how long does withdraw process take so I can re-apply asap ?
My friend did the same mistake she though she forgot to attach her CA report and fee paid receipt but later realised it was already attached in the financial documents and raised another webform to disregard the withdraw request her application was processed normally and received AIP last Friday.