+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How does the refugee claimant Learn English?

lantu68

Jun 21, 2019
I am currently a refugee claimant in BC.
My English is not good. So I'm currently looking for ways to learn English.
LINC/ESL requires a PR identity, and the refugee claimant does not Eligibility
Please give me some suggestions?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Go through refugee organizations. English classes are offered but there are often waiting lists for 6+ months.

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
U can also go to the community centr where linc classes are conduct They will assign your level aftr taking an assessment

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if you have access to internet there are many many free English courses as well.

RoseParr

Dec 10, 2020
Make a friend or acquaintance who is a native English speaker. I think he will help you in that he'll learn u up in all respects. If you have the opportunity and time, then you can study on the Internet in various courses. You can register in different apps, dating sites, find meetings, go and learn English together. I learned English using multiple programs and texts. This allowed me to improve my grammar to the highest level. I studied it on the service https://englishlinx.com which I'm still sitting on. Sometimes I read different texts on it and maintain my knowledge. Also, I look for articles with complex concepts separately so that my language reaches a new level. There are many options.

Last edited:

TimWelch

May 24, 2021
Probably everyone wants to learn English, but not everyone can bring himself to do it. From my experience, I can say that the first time you do well, you are very interested in this language, but then some time passes you notice how you have no time for it, or you are faced with laziness. The lack of time to learn English can be many, but if you take English with a tutor, you will be much easier. After all, with a tutor, you will learn the language much more enjoyable. Unfortunately, some tutors have a very high price, so people can not afford to study with a tutor. But in any case, when the teacher with you, who will tutor, you will be much easier.