+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How does deferral process work ?

kode336

Aug 14, 2020
Hi everybody
It might me a dumb question but I don't understand how deferral process work.
If someone can explain for me, as my classes should start by 14 September and my visa isn't approved yet and still no updates.
So, I'm thinking about deferring to the next semester but I don't know how it works.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everybody
It might me a dumb question but I don't understand how deferral process work.
If someone can explain for me, as my classes should start by 14 September and my visa isn't approved yet and still no updates.
So, I'm thinking about deferring to the next semester but I don't know how it works.
You need to contact your school and ask to defer until the next semester.

Ppun

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Hello! My college starts from September 8 and already got deferred LOA but still I haven’t uploaded to webform. So, guys shall i upload it immediately or wait until September 7 then, upload to webform!!

b0hemian721

Star Member
Mar 14, 2020
Montreal
Category........
STUDY
Hello! My college starts from September 8 and already got deferred LOA but still I haven’t uploaded to webform. So, guys shall i upload it immediately or wait until September 7 then, upload to webform!!
upload it from now

renron

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
I guess I will wait until September 8. Then, will upload it..
no need to upload...they can approve your visa even you deferred your intake without informing them.
but if 150 days from the supposed start date of your intake have passed...IRCC will request it

Reactions: Ppun

Ppun

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
no need to upload...they can approve your visa even you deferred your intake without informing them.
but if 150 days from the supposed start date of your intake have passed...IRCC will request it
Thank you so much for your help.