+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How do you get AOR? Email or Mail

redalot

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

and is AOR means that all documents and application details are good?

kelly0920

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012

AOR just means they received your application. If there's something wrong, they will let you know when you need to submit additional documents. Based on experience, I submitted my application Mar 26 2018, AOR on Mar 26.. And they mailed me a letter on July 2018 about additional documents..

I got my AOR on ECAS (CIC website). you should register if you haven't done it yet.

Reactions: redalot

Hydi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015

I got mine via email. AOR means that your application won't be returned to you for a mistake or something missing in your application.

Reactions: redalot

redalot

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR just means they received your application. If there's something wrong, they will let you know when you need to submit additional documents. Based on experience, I submitted my application Mar 26 2018, AOR on Mar 26.. And they mailed me a letter on July 2018 about additional documents..

I got my AOR on ECAS (CIC website). you should register if you haven't done it yet.
I logged in but i see nothing, Still showing the old PR application done only. what should i do?

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
I got mine via email. AOR means that your application won't be returned to you for a mistake or something missing in your application.

Hi, Im planning to reapply because i still not received AOR, what is your answer for this section ( Have you applied for Canadian citizenship before citizenship. ( Yes or No)

Thanks you

Fido911

Sep 22, 2019
Mississauga, Ontario
LANDED..........
16-08-2012
Does it matter if you get it by mail or email? Just check both, it doesn’t follow that if they send it to you in either form, they will do it every time, there are those who received an email for AOR, then mail for test invite then email again for oath invite. In short they are not consistent at times. Just make sure you check your ecas at least 3x a week, I never received my AOR from them only found out they sent it thru ecas, but both test and oath invites were sent thru emails

Last edited: