+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How do we know which applications are they currently working on?

wanabecanadian

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
How do we know which applications are they currently working on? Someone mentioned they saw a section on the CIC website that says they are working on applications received on _____ date.. Is that information on the website? Any link would be much appreciated. thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

wanabecanadian said:
How do we know which applications are they currently working on? Someone mentioned they saw a section on the CIC website that says they are working on applications received on _____ date.. Is that information on the website? Any link would be much appreciated. thanks
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

wanabecanadian

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
PMM said:
Hi

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

The link you provided shows the times for Family Sponsorship for Permanent Residence.. not the Grant of Citizenship.. do they adhere to the same dates for both??

Windsor_PhD

Star Member
Jul 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wanabecanadian said:
I don't think there is website for it, but you can call the CIC Center and they usually tell you. Based on the forum they seem to be working in the June 2014 ones right now.

waheed shah

Aug 4, 2014
we applied for citizenship 11 septamber 2011. gave citizenship test 17 april 2013 but still dont get any answer from them yet. we called to cic agant n talked to them . they said my citizenship test is passed n everything is cleared but my father got residence questionnaire n as it was in the same file due to which my application is delayed too.my application is attached with my father. my three years of citizenship application are completing on 19th september.. is cic is bound to decide over case before 19th september 2014? or how much time it can take?

janoo

May 16, 2014
As per current processing time 35 month you may expect anything at any time
if you do not received by end of September you may call CIC and at same time
approach your local MP... Good luck keep us informed as my time line is
almost similar to yours.