+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How do people not living Canada get more than 400 points?

carlucho34

Star Member
Jan 1, 2016
I'm right, and you can look it up on The Internet.

As I mentioned before, it took me 18 months to finally find my full time job. Many Canadians have part-time jobs. I've heard companies hire part time to avoid the benefits thing and all that. That being said, I don't want to scare you, buy set your mind for a year of job hunting. I know lots of immigrants and only like the 10% get a job right away. It does depend on a lot of factors though!

Toronto is tough even for Torontonians! For what is worth, I love this Country and this city. I would strongly suggest you don't come with the idea that Canada needs people and that they're waiting for you. It's not like that AT ALL, and specially in Toronto. I couldn't even get a job in a mall!

OhMyCanada! said:
Yaa, its tight hey....

Iam really getting damn worried about this Canada move......she says 50% of people in Toronto do not have full time jobs, is that right guys?

Umm.....yaa... we are gonna be in for a huge shock when we land in Canada I bet you....

Why, why would it be this bad guys? Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Am dumpfounded to ay the least.....

carlucho34

Star Member
Jan 1, 2016
Ontario. I live in Toronto.

Isn't it difficult to get the letter of interest from Ontario? I thought it was.

ibejiopad said:
Which of the provinces do you reside?. With crs score of 404, you stand a great chance of getting a letter of interest from Ontario. Let him do his ECA asap.

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
carlucho34 said:
Ontario. I live in Toronto.

Isn't it difficult to get the letter of interest from Ontario? I thought it was.
CRS of 400 and above qualifies you for an interest letter. And if you do not get the letter after 4 weeks of creating your profile; delete your existing profile and create a new one.

Honestly, I still think you are making mistakes with your CRS calculation. At 31, with good IELTS score, both foreign and Canadian work experience, Spousal ECA & IELTS, I reckon your CRS should be close to or over 450. Do you mind sharing a breakdown of your 397 points per criteria?

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
carlucho34 said:
I see now, you guys have two post secondary degrees.
Not everyone, but its a way to score more, with 1 Post secondary degree and CLB-9 you will get 25 extra points :)