+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How do I upload background check and Schedule A to online account?

julia143

Nov 3, 2014
I sent in my permanent residence, Family Class - Spouse, application in April. I received the email instructing me to link the application to the online account. I did that and it went through 3 days ago. I also received an email requesting background checks and Schedule A Background/Declaration. But I can't find any way to upload the documents onto the online portal.

Will I be invited to upload? Does anyone know how long it will take for them to invite me?

klemzo

Star Member
Oct 25, 2012
I sent in my permanent residence, Family Class - Spouse, application in April. I received the email instructing me to link the application to the online account. I did that and it went through 3 days ago. I also received an email requesting background checks and Schedule A Background/Declaration. But I can't find any way to upload the documents onto the online portal.

Will I be invited to upload? Does anyone know how long it will take for them to invite me?
The same thing happened to my application, all I did was to mail it directly to CPC Mississauga or you can use the webform but that takes 10 business days