+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How do i know if Medical is passed?

Owaisameer

May 28, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
I have submitted e-APR on 25/6/2017 and they have sent confirmation email within few hours of submission.

I have gone through the forums and most people are talking about medical clearance time frame and status after filing eAPR.

My question is, before submitting eAPR we have gone through some medical exams as required by them from the authorized medical centers. do we have to go for further medical exams? My medical center has already contacted me a week after the exam that they have upload my reports on Canadian immigration web.

so do i need to go for another medical test? or this is enough ? and how do i know my medical is cleared?

N

newtoexpressentry

medical pass is when CIC looks at the results of ur medical exams and are ok with the results at that point they will update ur MYCIC page with medical passed. If ur results are insufficient or u have some condition that requires more tests then thay may ask for more tests but in normal cases they will just look at the results provided by the medical center

Reactions: JojoGa

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
You don't need to go for any further tests unless IRCC requests. You will be receiving an email when you pass your medical. You can also check your profile where the status is shown.

Sserwanja

Jun 14, 2019
I went for a medical test and it's a week and 4 days now the doctor is not getting any feed back from CIC, I wanted to go a head and apply for the student's Visa, please advise.