+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how do I know fingerprint has been recieved by cic

Lans Key

Feb 3, 2017
HI, i had my fingerprint two months ago with rcmp and after rcmp mailed the fingerprint to my address I immediately mailed it
to 200 -877 Expo Blvd, VAncouver, BC, V6B 8P8..

Two months has passed since i mailed the original fingerprint from RCMP and I haven't received any updates yet whether they already received it...?any ways to know
whether they have received it already(I checked my cic account regularly, no updates yet).
and another thing, what is the time frame from finger print to test invite..?thanks in advance..

I am just anxious whether the mail succesfuly reached the above destination(just a regular mail though) or whether it failed to be delivered..thanks once again... :( :( :(

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Lans Key said:
HI, i had my fingerprint two months ago with rcmp and after rcmp mailed the fingerprint to my address I immediately mailed it
to 200 -877 Expo Blvd, VAncouver, BC, V6B 8P8..

Two months has passed since i mailed the original fingerprint from RCMP and I haven't received any updates yet whether they already received it...?any ways to know
whether they have received it already(I checked my cic account regularly, no updates yet).
and another thing, what is the time frame from finger print to test invite..?thanks in advance..

I am just anxious whether the mail succesfuly reached the above destination(just a regular mail though) or whether it failed to be delivered..thanks once again... :( :( :(
Call cic call centre to confirm if the local office has received your fingerprints. 1-888-242-2100
For future reference, always send registered mail so that it can be tracked.
My friend got test invite letter after 1 month of submission of fingerprints. Although it was in 2015 i think.