+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW DO I GET TO CANADA?!

GradStudent09

May 13, 2009
Hi everyone,

I wasnt too sure where to post this, so its ended up here in the Work section, as thats my primary aim.

Im looking to move over to Canada (to New Brunswick) from the UK for both work and full time resisdency.

My background is as follows...

- Just completed a Sports Science Degree in the UK
- Spent one semester in a Canadian University
- Work in sport coaching children
- Canadian Level 1 soccer coach (that i earnt while studying in Canada)
- English F.A. Level 1 soccer coach

I can get a full time Canadian resisdent to countersign or vouch for any application process, but as of yet I've not applied to any form of visa.

Should I be applying for a visa on the basis that I will have work out there?
Should I apply for jobs first despite not having a Visa? (which will likely mean I wont get far!)

It seems like you cant get a visa without having a job, but you cant get a job without having a visa! So im a little stuck as to where to go. This is something that I want more than anything so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

syedrahman1980

Mar 28, 2009
Dear GradStudent09
Thanks for your query.
Before deciding the way to move in to canada you should study the contents of the website : www.cic.gc.ca

There are several ways to immigrate in canada, like federal skilled worker (FSW), arranged employment (AEO), provincial nominee program (PNP) etc.

Learn as much as possible about canada and its immigration system; then decide the most suitable option that you may avail.

best regards

Syed

CharlotteJ

Jul 31, 2009
Or try an immigration agency such as Willis Brazolot located in Hudson, QC. www.willisbrazolot.com

I 've very very positive experience with them and they truly help you and guide you alle the way towards your permanent residency visa's.