+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how do i add my spouse info in?

tryee

Star Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hi guys,

Just have a question for the EE Application, I submitted my app through EE and it shows my Spouse scores are 0. i am not sure which step did i miss to put his info in?

Please help if anyone knows. Thanks in advance :-*

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
tryee said:
Hi guys,

Just have a question for the EE Application, I submitted my app through EE and it shows my Spouse scores are 0. i am not sure which step did i miss to put his info in?

Please help if anyone knows. Thanks in advance :-*
You will only get points from spouse if he has IELTS score and/or ECA done for education. Otherwise, the score will be 0. Also, the spouse needs to be listed as "accompanying" to claim these points.

tryee

Star Member
Feb 16, 2015
namaste said:
You will only get points from spouse if he has IELTS score and/or ECA done for education. Otherwise, the score will be 0. Also, the spouse needs to be listed as "accompanying" to claim these points.

Thank you for getting back to me.
He is Canadian, so I can't really get any points from him if he is not one of the applicants/accompanying. Right?

tryee

Star Member
Feb 16, 2015
Lammawitch said:
Right.

Just curious, why are you applying for EE & not a spouse visa?
Thought I could get this done quicker. But doesn't seem like it now. Trying both. My work visa is expiring soon. So hopefully I will at least getting a work visa to stay here. It's really getting frustrated. Don't want to lose my EI when I go on maturnity leave next week.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh, okay, good luck!

And have a look at the family immigration section - seems to me I've read about not losing EI benefits for maternity leave over there...

hjoelle

Apr 13, 2015
To Tryee

I noticed you were also applying to EE when your spouse is Canadian. Have you gotten your ITA and if so what did you do just because they asked for me a PR spouse form for my husband even though hes Canadian.

Thanks

tryee

Star Member
Feb 16, 2015
hjoelle said:
To Tryee

I noticed you were also applying to EE when your spouse is Canadian. Have you gotten your ITA and if so what did you do just because they asked for me a PR spouse form for my husband even though hes Canadian.

Thanks

No. I haven't received anything yet. I'm trying different route now.
Not sure what's a PR spouse form. Maybe to confirm your husband is Canadian? Did you get any score from the spouse section?