+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How do I add both Older sibling and One parent as my financial supporters for my study visa?

Debstudio

Jan 4, 2021
How do I add both Older sibling and One parent as my financial supporters for my study visa?

Should I have 2 separate letters from each and a third SOP from me stating how much individually they would be investing in me? or do I make a common letter ?

Should bifurcate how much each would invest by stating one would pay for tuition and one for living expenses? Or do I keep it generic?
I am adding the sibling cause they have a regular income and live in the UK as opposed to my retired parent, and I feel this would be of greater advantage, but I'm afraid it may come across as not too certain. Can some one guide me with an approach toward addressing my sufficient funds?
essentially I thought of showing - 10000CA for GIC
10000 CA by parent
10000CA by my sibling.
thus show casing a total of 30k CA which is 5K more than what I would require based on calculations.

Do I specify who will pay how much or do I just keep it generic along with bank statements?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Should I have 2 separate letters from each and a third SOP from me stating how much individually they would be investing in me? or do I make a common letter ?

Should bifurcate how much each would invest by stating one would pay for tuition and one for living expenses? Or do I keep it generic?
I am adding the sibling cause they have a regular income and live in the UK as opposed to my retired parent, and I feel this would be of greater advantage, but I'm afraid it may come across as not too certain. Can some one guide me with an approach toward addressing my sufficient funds?
essentially I thought of showing - 10000CA for GIC
10000 CA by parent
10000CA by my sibling.
thus show casing a total of 30k CA which is 5K more than what I would require based on calculations.

Do I specify who will pay how much or do I just keep it generic along with bank statements?
Having a sibling partially sponsor you generally weakens your application. Ideally you would show that you have the funds yourself or that your parents are your only sponsor. Multipe sponsors will reduce your chances of approval.

Reactions: Simba112

Debstudio

Jan 4, 2021
Having a sibling partially sponsor you generally weakens your application. Ideally you would show that you have the funds yourself or that your parents are your only sponsor. Multipe sponsors will reduce your chances of approval.

You think so?

Since my dad is retired and I didnt want to show that they are spending entire savings on me is why I chose this route to a sibling funding part of it and father funding another and me funding 1/3rd of it

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You think so?

Since my dad is retired and I didnt want to show that they are spending entire savings on me is why I chose this route to a sibling funding part of it and father funding another and me funding 1/3rd of it
Yes, it will weaken your application.

How old are you?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
You think so?

How old are you?