+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How did you meet?

confused123

Nov 10, 2011
In 1995, I was 15, and went for a study tour to my husband's school. I with my friends first met with my husband and his friend. We started talking, became very good friends and exchanged our mailing address too. I studied in a convent school. After coming back, we kept in touch. He used to write letters to me and my friends. We were also writting to them. After finishing our high school, I started to live with my parents. One day he came to my house to visit me. I was so surprised and happy. With time, I started liking him, he became my best friend ever. We started going out together. Later I joined engineering school and was hoping he would join with me. But he joined Navy. So we were separated. I was busy with my study and he was with his training. He used to call me in the weekend. At that time I was waiting for his call for the whole week. But I didnt realize that I love him.I thought he was my best friend nothing else.One day I heard from my friend that he was getting married. I dont know I couldnt sleep the whole night.. I realized how much I love him.. I couldnt lose him any way.. but I couldnt tell him that. He also had the same feeling for me.. but was not sure wheather I love him or not.. So at last in 2003 he proposed me and we got married in 2005. I came Canada in a scholarship for my higher study. He couldnt come bcz of his job in Navy. I am mother of two kids now and my husband left his job, and ready to join with us in Canada. I am waiting for the day he will come and stay with me for ever.

sariss

Jan 18, 2011
Collingwood Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2012
AOR Received.
August 22, 2012
File Transfer...
August 22, 2012
Med's Done....
April 4, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 29, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 10, 2012
LANDED..........
December 12, 2012
My husband and I met online playing World of Warcraft. We don't play the game anymore but I'm happy it brought us together!! We didn't exactly see eye to eye in the beginning, either!

allia

Nov 26, 2011
That's a beautiful topic. Here is my story
In October 2010 I went with my girlfriend on trip to Egypt. Part of this trip was cruise on the Nile. So it was our firs diner and this gorgeous weighter came to offer us drinks. He looked at me and smiled with the most beautiful smile I have ever saw. I smiled back. For the next 3 days we kept looking at each other and smile. Than there was this dress-up party, we had to dress like Egyptians, and the staff was dressed up too. I went in the bar and saw him standing there, tall dark and handsome, he smiled at me again and I was madly in love. We take a photo together and than I left for short excursion. But I couldn't take him off my mind. So when I returned from the excursion I went to the bar for a coffee. He was there alone. He started talking to me. Stupid me, I turned into an oak, didn't know what to do or say. He asked me what you think? - I say nothing. He asked me what you want? - and I say nothing. At that he said I know what you want, came to me and kissed me. It was an amazing kiss. Than he said I like you I want to see you again - and I said I'm going back to Canada and I'm not planing to come to Egypt in the near future. He said you'll come sooner than you think. He gave me small paper with his phone number and email, but didn't asked for mine.
After few hours I left and returned to Canada. I couldn't stop thinking about him, so i wrote him email not expecting that he'll reply. He answered and we started writing every day. Than we started to chat for hours, than started to talk for hours. Before I knew it I was booking a ticket to Cairo. But it was January and the Egyptian revolution started, so I had to cancel. I rebooked and went in may, and everybody, me included thought I'm crazy. We spend 3 amazing weeks together. After I returned he poped the question and I said yes. I went again in October for 2 weeks, and again it was amazing. We tried to get him a student visa, so he can come here fast, but he was denied. So now we are planing to get married in February or march and than start the long process of sponsorship.

CDDC87

Jan 20, 2011
We met on Gaia, back in 2009. He lives in Newfoundland, I live in Florida. Neither one of us was really looking for a relationship, but we got along fantastically and had quite a lot in common, as well as similar childhoods. We only talked/cam chatted on MSN and on Gaia at first, but then when he got a decent cell phone we started texting, and eventually we were rushing home to talk to each other on Skype. We never really made a whole lot of phone calls to each other, it costs too much on both of our phone plans, but we did talk on the phone a few times. In the beginning, he was really adamant about not wanting a long distance/online relationship, but eventually we fell hard for each other. I visited him in summer of 2010 and again in summer 2011. Despite how strong our feelings are for each other we're unfortunately separated right now. The distance puts too much of a strain on our relationship. So we're trying to figure out how to best bring me up there. And, that's about it.

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
mrandmrsromero said:
I was in the U.S. on a temporary visa working at an animal sanctuary. He was a volunteer there. We became really close friends and it stayed that way for quite some time. Then, I was hit by a taxi while crossing the street on a crosswalk in Manhattan. A bad scene to say the least but I survived to tell the tale. He was the first person at the hospital when he heard the news and spent every free moment at my side from surgery, through recovery and beyond. It became clear to both of us that our feelings ran far deeper than friendship. Those feelings blossomed into big time love. The result was a marriage proposal and the rest, as they say, is history. Despite the immigration trials and tribulations, not one day has passed without contact and we are so excited about our future together. ♥

@mrandmrsromero
Ohhh what a story I like reading it , it was like in a movie so sweet ;)