+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How could I justify my situation please help seniors..PMM/Rupesh/Bobby/Leon..etc

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear guys I was enrolled in morning session of MBA but due to mutual understanding with management I took classes in evening as I was working in morning, I didn't got transferred officially in evening session. Now I have very stipulated situation, I got my To Whom It May Concern letter from university with stated my registration series related to morning session (1521...series issued to morning students whereas 1522...series issued to evening students) but there is no mentioned on degree or letter regarding my session. Now I am yet to apply and going to claim points for my work experience what I did in morning but how could I justify my situation coz I don't have any official document from University which shows I studied in evening. But I have company letter stated I was working with them in that tenure so it could be enough for CHC satisfaction or are there any chances of background check from university concerning my session by CHC-London visa office??? Also please update should I declare or not that I was studied in evening or morning as this is not mentioned somewhere on document except of registration ID which is related to my session.

Regards

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nimmiboy said:
Dear guys I was enrolled in morning session of MBA but due to mutual understanding with management I took classes in evening as I was working in morning, I didn't got transferred officially in evening session. Now I have very stipulated situation, I got my To Whom It May Concern letter from university with stated my registration series related to morning session (1521...series issued to morning students whereas 1522...series issued to evening students) but there is no mentioned on degree or letter regarding my session. Now I am yet to apply and going to claim points for my work experience what I did in morning but how could I justify my situation coz I don't have any official document from University which shows I studied in evening. But I have company letter stated I was working with them in that tenure so it could be enough for CHC satisfaction or are there any chances of background check from university concerning my session by CHC-London visa office??? Also please update should I declare or not that I was studied in evening or morning as this is not mentioned somewhere on document except of registration ID which is related to my session.

Regards
I am afraid you will still need to prove what you are claiming. You cannot be at 2 places at the same time.
(You may get away with it, if you decide not to claim the MBA as your highest level of Education).

This is just my opinion, Lets see what others have to say.

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
nimmiboy, i think bobbyb has a solid point here. from your previous postings and discussion, i know you are going to claim 5 points for your canadian relative and 5 points for your spouse. which means you can still cross 67 easily even if you dont declare masters degree as your highest qualification. but from another angle, i can't say if this will fall under "misrepresentation"? let more suggestions come.