+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can I submit IMM 5669? Please help

NanaNana

Mar 20, 2018
Hi
could someone please write me how can I submit IMM5669?

it says Scan and save but I saved filled form in computer which has my electronically signed and do I have to print out the filled form then sign up (hand writing) it and then scan it? or Can I sign up it electronically in the online?
  1. Scan and save your document to your computer.
  2. Select "Browse" in the Online Application.
  3. Select the saved document from your computer.
  4. Select "Open."
  5. Choose "Next" to return to your document checklist. This will attach the scanned document to your Online Application.
    thank you so much

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Hi, the answer to your question depends on whether you are uploading through your MyCIC/Gckey account, or if you are wanting to submit through the IRCC web form.

If you are uploading through MyCIC/Gckey, DO NOT print or scan. Sign electronically, validate, and upload that file into your online account.

If you are uploading through the IRCC web form, sign electronically and validate like above, but then PRINT the form and sign your name by hand next to your typed name. Scan that and upload it to the IRCC web form.

Hope that helps!

NanaNana

Mar 20, 2018
so I will not print it out, It is filled and signed so it needs just upload
thank you so much for your answer

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
so I will not print it out, It is filled and signed so it needs just upload
thank you so much for your answer
(1) If you have never mailed your sponsorship application package to IRCC Mississauga..i.e., sending a fresh sponsorship application.

You need to Fill, Validate, Save, Print, Physically and Hand Written SIGN the Validated Form for it to be accepted. The signature must be hand written........the hand written signed form should be mailed to IRCC.

(2) If your sponsorship application is In-Process and your were requested by IRCC to upload Schedule A (IMM5669), and if you are uploading the form Online into your Online Account......physical signature is not required....the Principal applicant needs only type in their name.

1. Validate the Form before you SAVE it by clicking the “Validate” button at the top or bottom of the document.
2. Save the Form.
3. Log into your Online Account
4. Click on the "Check Status and Messages" button
5. Click on the "View Submitted Application" button
6. Browse and Upload directly the Schedule A form, in PDF format into your Online Account.

In the letter, IRCC send you, you should have the below Note;

Note: Make sure you validate this form before you save it by clicking the “validate” button at the top or bottom of the document. You can only upload the “Schedule A Online” form into your online account if you validated the document before you saved it. Do not print out this form and upload
the printed copy through your online account. This will result in an invalid submission of your Schedule A, which will cause additional delays to your application. The complete and validated Schedule A form, in PDF format, should only be saved to your computer and uploaded directly into your online account.

Last edited:

NanaNana

Mar 20, 2018
(1) If you have never mailed your sponsorship application package to IRCC Mississauga..i.e., sending a fresh sponsorship application.

You need to Fill, Validate, Save, Print and Physically SIGN the Validated Form for it to be accepted. The signature must be hand written.

(2) If your sponsorship application is In-Process and your were requested by IRCC to upload Schedule A (IMM5669), and if you are uploading the form Online into your Online Account......physical signature is not required....the Principal applicant needs only type in their name.

1. Validate the Form before you SAVE it by clicking the “Validate” button at the top or bottom of the document.
2. Save the Form.
3. Log into your Online Account
4. Click on the "Check Status and Messages" button
5. Click on the "View Submitted Application" button
6. Browse and Upload directly the Schedule A form, in PDF format into your Online Account.

In the letter, IRCC send you, you should have the below Note;

Note: Make sure you validate this form before you save it by clicking the “validate” button at the top or bottom of the document. You can only upload the “Schedule A Online” form into your online account if you validated the document before you saved it. Do not print out this form and upload
the printed copy through your online account. This will result in an invalid submission of your Schedule A, which will cause additional delays to your application. The complete and validated Schedule A form, in PDF format, should only be saved to your computer and uploaded directly into your online account.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Reemahabitat

Jun 1, 2018
Hi, please help me too. I dont know i requirements have changed but I do not get any validate option. i have a request letter from IRCC asking me to submit schedule A. There is a link to the form, so when i click on it a form pops up with no validation option.

I just saved it on my computer, did electronic signature.

To upload, i went back to mycic account, into the 'view submitted documents' and here there was a tab created for Schedule A. I just uploaded a form there. This is what is shows after uploading:

Uploaded - not submitted to IRCC
Uploaded Filename: Schedule A- Background & Declaration.pdf

In 'View the application status' its still showing something like 'Your action is required'. Even though I thought I was done.

Please advise if I am doing anything incorrectly since there is only a day left in the deadline for Schedule A submission.