gaiou37

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
Victoria, BC
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application was approved on July 14th but when I got COPR my place of birth was wrong. I can't even imaging putting in the wrong birth place, but I'd like to verify this.

Is there a way to see my submitted application? I can see my EE profile but not the application I submitted after receiving ITA.

Help!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
My application was approved on July 14th but when I got COPR my place of birth was wrong. I can't even imaging putting in the wrong birth place, but I'd like to verify this.

Is there a way to see my submitted application? I can see my EE profile but not the application I submitted after receiving ITA.

Help!
You cannot see the application after submitting it. However, you can ask IRCC to give you all the documents and the application you submitted. This will be copies of everything in your application.

You can order it from https://www.getgcms.com/order-now and select GCMS +, this will get you the entire Case File Which Includes Copies of The Forms & Docs Submited to IRCC.

Reactions: gaiou37

gaiou37

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
Victoria, BC
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You cannot see the application after submitting it. However, you can ask IRCC to give you all the documents and the application you submitted. This will be copies of everything in your application.

You can order it from https://www.getgcms.com/order-now and select GCMS +, this will get you the entire Case File Which Includes Copies of The Forms & Docs Submited to IRCC.
Thank you for your answer!

I actually checked GCMS notes and saw that a change to my place of birth was made by an agent after my application was submitted, so this would be an error on their part. I will call them tomorrow to see what I should do, but from looking online it looks like some people have just mentioned it at landing the the officer corrected it then (since this isn't a crucial information like Name or Passport number).

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for your answer!

I actually checked GCMS notes and saw that a change to my place of birth was made by an agent after my application was submitted, so this would be an error on their part. I will call them tomorrow to see what I should do, but from looking online it looks like some people have just mentioned it at landing the the officer corrected it then (since this isn't a crucial information like Name or Passport number).
Raise a CSE and also send an email to the address in your PPR. They will rectify it. IRCC agents are humans too, even though we may demonize them. ;)

gaiou37

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
Victoria, BC
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raise a CSE and also send an email to the address in your PPR. They will rectify it. IRCC agents are humans too, even though we may demonize them. ;)
I think I would rather call, as when I sent CSE last time it took a month to get a reply. I'm tempted to just try landing tomorrow since I live near the border and perhaps they can just correct it then.