+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can i respond th these refusal concerns?

Rakanhf21

Jun 7, 2019
Hi everyone,

I just want to know how to fully respond to these two refusal reasons, because i can provide everything possible but i don't know what i can provide to make my application stronger.

Please mention any thing you know even if it was a small information i want to make my application as much strong as possible.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Thanks,

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Hi everyone,

I just want to know how to fully respond to these two refusal reasons, because i can provide everything possible but i don't know what i can provide to make my application stronger.

Please mention any thing you know even if it was a small information i want to make my application as much strong as possible.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Thanks,
I believe you’ve been given sound advice on your other thread. You may be able to respond for yourself but your 3 children cannot. It is possible part of the reason why you and your wife were granted TRVs is because your children are not going with you. Your children going with you further weakens your ties to both countries you go back and from to. You may order GCMS notes for further clarification on why your children were refused.

Reactions: canuck78

Rakanhf21

Jun 7, 2019
I believe you’ve been given sound advice on your other thread. You may be able to respond for yourself but your 3 children cannot. It is possible part of the reason why you and your wife were granted TRVs is because your children are not going with you. Your children going with you further weakens your ties to both countries you go back and from to. You may order GCMS notes for further clarification on why your children were refused.

I want to know more details that will make my children visa application more powerful like if I attached that my children have a university and schools is that will make any difference?

I can provide anything to the application, because I'm pretty sure that there is a mistake with my application or I didn't attach enough supporting documents to it.

overall, if the Canadian visa was very hard and impossible I can simply go to Europe or USA since their visa are much easier and less complicated
I just want to see if I made any mistakes with my kids application because I know a lot of friends got the visa and thay didn't have a powerful application like mine.

(i don't have time to request the GCMS NOTE I need to choose summer vacation country as soon as possible)

thanks for your time,

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
I want to know more details that will make my children visa application more powerful like if I attached that my children have a university and schools is that will make any difference?

I can provide anything to the application, because I'm pretty sure that there is a mistake with my application or I didn't attach enough supporting documents to it.

overall, if the Canadian visa was very hard and impossible I can simply go to Europe or USA since their visa are much easier and less complicated
I just want to see if I made any mistakes with my kids application because I know a lot of friends got the visa and thay didn't have a powerful application like mine.

(i don't have time to request the GCMS NOTE I need to choose summer vacation country as soon as possible)

thanks for your time,
Being enrolled in school will not make a difference. It is worth losing tuition fee money to be able to stay in Canada for those who are intent on staying here. Not saying that you are, just saying that is how it is seen. Good luck, I hope someone has an idea of how to help your children’s application.