+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can i register my trading company in canada-Need Help ?

waraich

Dec 6, 2008
Hi,

I am electrical engineer having 14 years experience in my field but due to present recesion i want to start trading business ,I am new immigrant recently recieved approval letter for for submission of passport for visa.

How can i register my company in toranto , I have already trading company registered in pakistan and have 50 million L/C.

I want to import few good quality item like hand made carpet,foot ball,gloves,cricket bat,bed sheets,socks,T shirts etc from pakistan and export few medical equipments machines to pakistan .

Regards,

Nicholas

Star Member
Aug 6, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Try here. http://www.bdc-canada.com/BDC/articles/Incorporate/why_incorp.htm

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
waraich said:
Hi,

I am electrical engineer having 14 years experience in my field but due to present recesion i want to start trading business ,I am new immigrant recently recieved approval letter for for submission of passport for visa.

How can i register my company in toranto , I have already trading company registered in pakistan and have 50 million L/C.

I want to import few good quality item like hand made carpet,foot ball,gloves,cricket bat,bed sheets,socks,T shirts etc from pakistan and export few medical equipments machines to pakistan .

Regards,

The business website in Canada has all process and goods list to import-export licensing and processes.

bilalak

May 20, 2009
waraich said:
Hi,

Regards,
Hi Waraich,
You have first to incorporate and this is a very simple process. Then you need to contact Ex-Import Canada or read through the documents to know about the requirements for every product category you are importing. For the list you have mentioned there is not much complications for the duties and customs. However, to export medical equipments to Pakistan, there are different procedures for shipping, insurance, and paper work in Pakistan.

bilal