+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can i have an immigration to study in canada

badran

Oct 19, 2006
hi,
im badran i want 2 ask about the immegration to canada becouse i want to study there so please anyone who would like 2 provide my with the information i will be thankful for him
thanks
badran.

Tamer

Oct 26, 2006
Dear Badran,

Assalam Alaykum. You don't need to apply for immigration in order to study in Canada. You could just apply at any Canadian University online and in case you got accepted they'll mail you the acceptance letter which you could use to acquire a student visa from the Canadian consulate in your Country.

Best regards,

Tamer A. Abdel Aziz

gill47

Dec 2, 2013
Tamer said:
Dear Badran,

Assalam Alaykum. You don't need to apply for immigration in order to study in Canada. You could just apply at any Canadian University online and in case you got accepted they'll mail you the acceptance letter which you could use to acquire a student visa from the Canadian consulate in your Country.

Best regards,

Tamer A. Abdel Aziz
hi
my name is asees from india i applied for study permit in CANADA i got offer letter from canadian college ,i paid the fees and the GIC account..medical and all that .........but i got rejeacted ....i am really confused what to do.....please help ...help