+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can i give financial PROOF of who is not my SIBLING uncle?

MChaudry

Oct 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my FATHERS friend supporting me in my studies.How i can prove to VO??? i have selected two options :

1- UNCLEs OWN A/C statement
2 - Another joint account with uncle......But joint A/c is recently open which is duration is not four months.

if i use both A/c Statement will it help me and convince VO ..?????? Please write your Comments

wahab7

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th oct
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
Re: How PRIVATE COMPANY CAN FINANCIAL SUPPORT IN MY VISA ....?

u can show a job offer letter from that company stating that this company will give u a job after completion of ur studies from canada. this will add to ur home tie.

MChaudry

Oct 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Please write ........I need more comments

adi9771

Aug 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
14-02-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013.
LANDED..........
21-04-2013

MChaudry said:
Please write ........I need more comments
lol... what will you do with more comments.

by the way.. write your full query then anyone will understand what you want to say?

MChaudry

Oct 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

wahab7 said:
u can show a job offer letter from that company stating that this company will give u a job after completion of ur studies from canada. this will add to ur home tie.
my FATHERS friend supporting me in my studies.How i can prove to VO??? i have selected two options :

2 - Another joint account with uncle......But joint A/c is recently open which is duration is not four months.

if i use both A/c Statement will it help me and convince VO .. Please write your Comments

MChaudry

Oct 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: How can i give financial PROOF who is not my SIBLING uncle?

adi9771 said:
lol... what will you do with more comments.

by the way.. write your full query then anyone will understand what you want to say?

if i use both A/c Statement will it help me and convince VO .. Please write your Comments

wahab7

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th oct
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012

MChaudry said:

actually VO do not take those kind of sponsors seriously. the main sponsors can be ur parents and siblings. the thing u can do it instead of joint account is to open a new account in your name and transfer some money into it and explain it in sop that ur uncle is sponsoring u so in this regard he transferred some money into ur account for ur studies and also he will give u money extra money when needed in future. in that case u can take chance of showing bank statement of newly open account but also explain it in sop that u were short of time thats y u could not produce 4 month bank statement rest leave it on ALLAH

MChaudry

Oct 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: NOT -- Sibling Uncle financial proof ....?

wahab7 said:
actually VO do not take those kind of sponsors seriously. the main sponsors can be ur parents and siblings. the thing u can do it instead of joint account is to open a new account in your name and transfer some money into it and explain it in sop that ur uncle is sponsoring u so in this regard he transferred some money into ur account for ur studies and also he will give u money extra money when needed in future. in that case u can take chance of showing bank statement of newly open account but also explain it in sop that u were short of time thats y u could not produce 4 month bank statement rest leave it on ALLAH
Thanks for your reply.I have opened a joint A/C with uncle.But i think that i will also attach his own A/C statement with the joint A/c statement. I will attach a letter from uncle side why he is sponsoring me ....etc

Am i right ...???

wahab7

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th oct
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
Re: NOT -- Sibling Uncle financial proof ....?

MChaudry said:
Thanks for your reply.I have opened a joint A/C with uncle.But i think that i will also attach his own A/C statement with the joint A/c statement. I will attach a letter from uncle side why he is sponsoring me ....etc

Am i right ...???
i don't know about joint account that how it will affect ur case.but VO do not think good about such kinds of sponsors.they think that u r showing this money just for getting visa, ur intentions r not getting higher studies u just want to enter canada etc etc... but u must show both accounts of ur uncle with letter explaining y he is sponsoring u. also attach an affidavit with it stating the situation. with it attach copies of CNIC and an passport of ur uncle.
there is a guy i think alwaysoptimistic u gave such sponsorship but was rejected visa. in my opinion take money from ur uncle and deposit it into ur account.

these r just my thinking i am talking on the base of my little experience.in the end the decision will be urs. u better consult some one else may be they give u better advise.
if u have any queries in future u can ask any time. gud luck

MChaudry

Oct 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if i use joint a/c only with high balance ............What would your idea about that