+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can i get working holiday visa.

khalidhaider

Sep 9, 2010
Dear Seniors,
I would like to say that how can i get working holidays visa. Although, i just visited
Canada, i got single entery visa in August 2011,while my FSW application is in backlog since Feb 2007.
Secondly, if i will apply for TRV ,so, i will get mutiple entery for how long?
I did not over stay.Please explain and also working holidays visa.Am i eligible?
Thanks

goal80

Star Member
Jan 17, 2012
You have the right to apply for a TRV, but no one can confirm if your application will be approved or rejected.
Submit all the required documents along with the application and the fees and try.

Try to get an invitation letter if possible

The visa validity is determined by the visa office.
I was informed that the visa validity cannot be more than the remaining years in your passport validity. (I'm not sure 100% of this).

Anyway... each stay in Canada should not exceed 6 months.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
khalidhaider said:
Dear Seniors,
I would like to say that how can i get working holidays visa. Although, i just visited
Canada, i got single entery visa in August 2011,while my FSW application is in backlog since Feb 2007.
Secondly, if i will apply for TRV ,so, i will get mutiple entery for how long?
I did not over stay.Please explain and also working holidays visa.Am i eligible?
Thanks
Where are you from? And how old are you? This will determine if you qualify to apply for a working holiday visa.

khalidhaider

Sep 9, 2010
Dear Scylla,
I would like to say that i am Pakistani and i am 42 years old. I have Govt job here. Please reply and explain.
Thanks

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Got this from Wikipedia but just about summarizes which countries, ages and for how long are given to WHV grantees:

Canada
Citizens of Australia [6], Austria, Belgium, Chile, Czech Republic [7], Denmark, Estonia [8], France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea [9], Latvia, The Netherlands, New Zealand [10], Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, the United Kingdom and the US are eligible for a Canadian working holiday visa, so long as they fulfil certain criteria which are specific to each country.[1]
Citizens of Poland between the ages of 18 and 35 are eligible from 2009.[2] Canada has also signed an agreement with Spain.[3]
Citizens of Ukraine between the ages of 18 and 25 are eligible from 2010. There are no restriction for applicants status (non-students).[4]
Age limits are from 18-30 for most countries; 18-35 for citizens of Chile, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Ireland and Switzerland. Some countries' programs specify that the applicant must be a full-time student; others do not, and some have separate programmes for students and non-students.
The type of work allowed and the maximum duration of stay depends on the applicant's country of residence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Working_holiday_visa#Canada

khalidhaider said:
Dear Scylla,
I would like to say that i am Pakistani and i am 42 years old. I have Govt job here. Please reply and explain.
Thanks

khalidhaider

Sep 9, 2010
Dear Job seeker,
I would like to say that you instructed me and i got TRV ,it was you and Ballo who
encouraged me.Thanks once again more.
Now, tell some links ,how can i get work permit? Although, i am ready to spend
money,therefore, guide me.
Thanks a lot.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
My friend search job sites and be wary of unscrupulous agents. Send application; does not matter how many hundreds you send. You never know when you "strike oil".

khalidhaider said:
Dear Job seeker,
I would like to say that you instructed me and i got TRV ,it was you and Ballo who
encouraged me.Thanks once again more.
Now, tell some links ,how can i get work permit? Although, i am ready to spend
money,therefore, guide me.
Thanks a lot.