+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can i get my passport stamped in different country

TRVCanada2022

Apr 8, 2022
@TRVCanada2022 I think it should be possible to get TRV stamped from within Canada, after approval from India.... I am not sure how someone entered Canada when that person didnt have TRV...unless they have some other visa for Canada and entered and also applied for TRV from India in addition to the other visa...... the whole situation seems confusing..... Also its not advisable to send passports across international borders via courier or mail.....

Passport stamping these days is being done via two way courier service only due to Covid almost everywhere....As far as I know they are not giving in-person appointment for passport stamping..... I think the same will apply for stamping in Canada also....

When you create account for 2 way courier service, an "appointment confirmation" letter will be generated which you need to send along with the passport and PPR letter....that letter will have the checklist of documents which you need to send like Consent form, demand draft etc.....
By stamping in india I meant. If I am applying 'TRV WITHIN CANADA " and exit the country and on recieving instruction for passport stamping can I get it done in India? was my question