+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can i get my passport stamped in different country

Kavitha26

Jan 26, 2021
Hi, I applied canada visa at new york embassy(usa) and received a request to send my passport. Due to an emergency, i came to india last week and i have only 15 days left for stamping. I contacted new york vfs office, and was told to check with embassy in india as they can't help me with an international shipment. We been trying to reach new york embassy but call isn't getting connected. I have submitted an IRCC web form online regarding my current situation. I even sent an email to delhi embassy and CC'ed NY office. Is there any other way i could reach them or any procedure for getting stamped here in india. Thanks.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi, I applied canada visa at new york embassy(usa) and received a request to send my passport. Due to an emergency, i came to india last week and i have only 15 days left for stamping. I contacted new york vfs office, and was told to check with embassy in india as they can't help me with an international shipment. We been trying to reach new york embassy but call isn't getting connected. I have submitted an IRCC web form online regarding my current situation. I even sent an email to delhi embassy and CC'ed NY office. Is there any other way i could reach them or any procedure for getting stamped here in india. Thanks.
You will have to reach them out through webform to get 2 way courier service.
Also, try contacting VFS offices locally.

There have been cases where some did that. But that was pre-covid.

aspirecanada2021

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
India
Update from my side is that we received my father's passport today with TRV stamped on the passport. To summarize, we were able to submit the passport in the USA for TRV stamping even when the TRV was approved in India and biometrics were submitted in India, and the visa was stamped in the USA.

Reactions: TRVCanada2022

TRVCanada2022

Apr 8, 2022
Hi ,
wanted to understand can we do the same in the case of TRV FROM WITHIN CANADA , can we get the passport stamping done after approval from India and what documents did u take also did you take an appointment for the stamping submission

aspirecanada2021

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
India
@TRVCanada2022 I think it should be possible to get TRV stamped from within Canada, after approval from India.... I am not sure how someone entered Canada when that person didnt have TRV...unless they have some other visa for Canada and entered and also applied for TRV from India in addition to the other visa...... the whole situation seems confusing..... Also its not advisable to send passports across international borders via courier or mail.....

Passport stamping these days is being done via two way courier service only due to Covid almost everywhere....As far as I know they are not giving in-person appointment for passport stamping..... I think the same will apply for stamping in Canada also....

When you create account for 2 way courier service, an "appointment confirmation" letter will be generated which you need to send along with the passport and PPR letter....that letter will have the checklist of documents which you need to send like Consent form, demand draft etc.....

Reactions: TRVCanada2022