+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can I enter line breaks in IMM5669

May 3, 2018
Hi,
I am trying to enter an explaining to question 4 of IMM5669 "if your answer to any of these questions is yes, provide details below""

But the form doesn't allow me to enter line breaks, or to simply Enter so that the text goes on multiple lines.

Any idea?

My best guess so far is to type one line of text (if not I won't be able to validate the form) and to write the remaining text by hand.

Bittboy34

Jul 6, 2017
You might also want to remove newer Adobe version and re-install version 11..., as newer ones validate, but will leave barcodes empty. Keep in mind am using MacOS or Linux Operating Systems, as Windows is not my cup of tea lol.

May 3, 2018
It leaves bar codes empty? What now, hehehe
I think my version is fine. I looked at the bar codes I've printed already, and each bar code is different from the other, so I guess this means they are not empty. I mean, they look like bar codes.
Nothing's easy, eh. I really hadn't seen in that series of "jail, genocide, refugee, prosecution" questions that it also included the temporary resident visa, and my husband did ask for one in the summer, which was refused... so I looked at his letter of refusal to give an explanation as to why I answered YES, and what do I see? He does have a UCI number, and now I have to check every form again to enter the UCI.

I'm still happy I saw that before sending the application package!