+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can i delete an ineligible profile under EE

omababy

Apr 22, 2016
Hi guys!!

Pls I need someones help here. I'm trying to delete my EE ineligible profile but no luck. I made a mistake while creating the profile and when I was through and transmitted it it gave me the message that my profile is ineligible. I'm very certain its because of the mistake I made while filling my form.

Now I'm trying to delete that profile so that I can create another one but theres no option for deleting profile neither is there an option to withdraw.

I need help from someone whos experienced to help me sort this out please.

Thanks guys.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
There is no option to delete and withdraw if you are ineligible,i have same problem before so try to create new one.I have 5 ineligible profile but at the 6 times i am eligible and got ITA yesterday. :p :-[ :-X
Dont worry create one. ::)

karandeepwalia

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
0124/1123
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
04/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/11/2017
LANDED..........
07/11/2017
Like how u created the ineligible one :)

omababy

Apr 22, 2016
Does it mean i will use the same reference number for the previous profile created to create a new profile. The system is not generating a new reference number for me. Please what should i do about that?

Thanks...

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
No you cannot use same profile number again just use come to C ;Danada tool and if you are qualify then you will will receive reference code so you can use that.

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RabinJi said:
No you cannot use same profile number again just use come to C ;Danada tool and if you are qualify then you will will receive reference code so you can use that.
Eventually you profile eligible :) congratulation bro. Which category do you qualify? CEC or FST?

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Yeah Meya finally i got ItA also and thanks for your support also when my profile became ineligible,your idea really helped me a lot so i am eligible in FST Category. :'( :p

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Collect all documents and submit.

Note that, triple check before you submit, do not make any mistake or missing document ok??????? Hope you get PPR very soon

All the best

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Thank you so much Meya for your kind words.yeah i started to gathered all the documents and now i have 58 days days left but only worried if i get PCC from foreign countries within 60 days,even i post on the forum too,so whats going on your application still dont know but you helped me lots,
Thanks
Rabin

tavneet

Dec 20, 2015
Hi RabinJi,

I got nomination from SINP and accept it also in EE account On the basis of which I get IT also in last draw.

But due to some technical issue , I have to create new EE account and share it with SINP to get my nomination transfer to new EE account.

In this case, what will happen to my first EE account. Will it remain active? or do i have to delete/deactivate it myself? What is the process. Please suggest

Thanks

omababy

Apr 22, 2016
Thanks Rabinji, Karandeepwalia and Meya for all your contributions. I totally appreciate.

Rabinji i have been able to get another reference code. I followed your advice and went to Come to Canada tool to start the whole process all over again.

But my question now is can i use my former GC key to complete this new profile or should i also try to get another GC key?

Thanks for your response in advance.

Kind Regards,
Omababy

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
omababy said:
Thanks Rabinji, Karandeepwalia and Meya for all your contributions. I totally appreciate.

Rabinji i have been able to get another reference code. I followed your advice and went to Come to Canada tool to start the whole process all over again.

But my question now is can i use my former GC key to complete this new profile or should i also try to get another GC key?

Thanks for your response in advance.

Kind Regards,
Omababy

Same GC Key will work...no need for a new GC Key.

Kat08

Mar 12, 2021
There is no option to delete and withdraw if you are ineligible,i have same problem before so try to create new one.I have 5 ineligible profile but at the 6 times i am eligible and got ITA yesterday. :p :-[ :-X
Dont worry create one. ::)
Hi. Did you mention the ineligible profiles numbers in your new profile?