+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can I check the processing status of my application

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
I'm gay and atheist from Saudi Arabia I applied for refugee on the 20th of Feb 2020 I did my medical examination on the 28th.
I have a few questions
When do I except to get my work/study permit ?
Do you think my case will qualify for Less Complex Claims: The short-hearing and file-review ?
Finally, how can I check my processing status of my application ?

Looking forward for your reply. Thanks ^_^

Kaisa_18

Nov 26, 2018
AOR Received.
08-03-2019
Did you apply for your work or study permit? as processing time for each permit is different.
Just remember if I want to study any programs is 6 months or longer you should get a study-permit, as you are still in a temporary status in Canada.

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Did you apply for your work or study permit? as processing time for each permit is different.
Just remember if I want to study any programs is 6 months or longer you should get a study-permit, as you are still in a temporary status in Canada.
I applied for refugee already and did my medical examination on the 28th of Feb 2020. I can't study or work without the permit they told me the interviewer lady told me once they receive my medical examination results they will issue me a work and study permit my question was how long will that take ?

Kaisa_18

Nov 26, 2018
AOR Received.
08-03-2019
I applied for refugee already and did my medical examination on the 28th of Feb 2020. I can't study or work without the permit they told me the interviewer lady told me once they receive my medical examination results they will issue me a work and study permit my question was how long will that take ?
The online processing-time tracker says 90 days if you applied online and 130 days if in papers.

salt.life1920

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
In most cases owp r processed in 20 days for refugees from the day they receive ur medical at ircc