+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how can a international pharmacist get the credential assesed

SARA13

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
hi all memebers

all those pharmacist who have planned to reapply in 2012 , what will be the procedures of our documenst to be assesed by the authority as our profession is the regulated one or we have to get registered in canadain pharmacy council before we apply for the next cap . does anybody have any information regarding this . i hope that this policy should not be implemented this year but just hope for the good .

thanks

goodhope

Jul 12, 2011
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
SARA13 said:
hi all memebers

all those pharmacist who have planned to reapply in 2012 , what will be the procedures of our documenst to be assesed by the authority as our profession is the regulated one or we have to get registered in canadain pharmacy council before we apply for the next cap . does anybody have any information regarding this . i hope that this policy should not be implemented this year but just hope for the good .

thanks
Why should you pre asses ? Is it a new rule?
In last year(MI 3) we obtaine transcrip and Good standing Certificate and send all with application.It was not requred to register CPC.
Registration of CPB is along Process(as credentials of pharmacist only asses by PEBC -Pharmacy Evaluation Board Canada then you have to do Pharmacist Evaluation Exam then do a bridiging Program and do Cerification with respective Councils at the proviance (eg Onatario College of Ph.) and you need canadian experiace for registration.

But,for application pre assesment is not requred(Check with Pharmacist thread).But for Austrailia you need it

SARA13

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
thanks for reply

but as immigration minister s suggesting for the credentials to be assesed , what will be the status of pharmacist in that case as i know too it is a long procedure but still confuse in this

thanks