+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how can a housewife improve "financial/other assets" "employment status" and "tr

I_need_help

Jul 23, 2012
My visitor visa was refused because of those reasons.

So because I'm a housewife I can't go to canada to visit family? Is that a punishment?
Plz can someone advise me on what I should do!

We are a low income family but have saved up foor a long time for this vacation. Wi told them I'm a housewife so why did they tick the "employment status" box?????
I am dependant on my husband, we get income support so that means because were poor we can get entry to canda??

Travel history:
I have been to Canada 3 times in the past, in 1996, 2000 and 2003
(I used to live in France then and had a travel document)
However since then I couldn't go because I didn't have permanenet residence in the UK (I moved to the uk in 2003)

I don't have evidence of those trips except for photographs because the french travel document was taken by them when I got my british one..

Pleaseee helppppppp how can I improve my application I want tob try again

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

I_need_help said:
My visitor visa was refused because of those reasons.

So because I'm a housewife I can't go to canada to visit family? Is that a punishment?
Plz can someone advise me on what I should do!

We are a low income family but have saved up foor a long time for this vacation. Wi told them I'm a housewife so why did they tick the "employment status" box?????
I am dependant on my husband, we get income support so that means because were poor we can get entry to canda??

Travel history:
I have been to Canada 3 times in the past, in 1996, 2000 and 2003
(I used to live in France then and had a travel document)
However since then I couldn't go because I didn't have permanenet residence in the UK (I moved to the uk in 2003)

I don't have evidence of those trips except for photographs because the french travel document was taken by them when I got my british one..

Pleaseee helppppppp how can I improve my application I want tob try again
Being on income support and low or no income is probably the deal breaker. From your posts I can't determine what status you have in the UK? If you don't have permanent residence there, another deal breaker.

I_need_help

Jul 23, 2012
PMM said:
Hi
Being on income support and low or no income is probably the deal breaker. From your posts I can't determine what status you have in the UK? If you don't have permanent residence there, another deal breaker.
i have permanenet residence.

what can i show them to overcome the employment, financial assets and travel history part? the rest is fine

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
It is ties to your country that you have to prove. Without assets or a job to come back to, what does the VO see that pulls you back to your country? Prepare a cover letter explaining everything you have told us and look for MORE evidence. Travel history - give month/year and itinerary of each trip, explain you had to give up your other PP, am wondering if there would already be proof in Canadian records of your trips? Does anyone know what FOSS would store? Family Ties - who lives with/near you that you are strongly connected to? Do you volunteer? I hope this helps. Good Luck!