+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can a BC PNP Approved PR through Express Entry receive the COPR (IMM5688) document?

NarniaForever

Apr 19, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
To all BC PNP PR applicants who have been approved for Permanent Resident through Express Entry: did any of you receive your COPR document either through a downloadable link in the CIC portal (the same portal for PR application) OR through email?

I was approved on April 8, 2021 and received a "PR Confirmation Letter" the following day (which contains the CoPR Document # Txxxxxxxxx) but not the COPR document itself, which is Form IMM5688. But until today I have not received my actual COPR IMM5688 document.

However, I see many EE CEC applicants in this forum were issued the eCOPR through a download link in the CIC portal a few days after the approval. In contrast, I have yet seen an EE BC PNP applicants who receive the eCOPR document.

I'm exploring how I can receive the document because I may need it for the updating my temporary Social Insurance Number, because I read somewhere in the forum that Service Canada doesn't accept the letter, since it's not the actual COPR IMM5688 document.

Can any BC PNP PR applicants please share how you obtain your COPR document?

Thanks in advance !

Last edited: