+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How are Backlogs Counted For Student Visa in Canada..???

tim20

Sep 17, 2019
Guys Please help.
Having 65% in Btech
with the history of total 11 reappears
GMAT 610
Ielts 7
Have multiple MOOCs
Founded 2 small startups

How well im eligible for MS from canada

Prudhvi28

Sep 21, 2019
I am a present btech final year student of cse department at present I have 52% with 5 active backlogs and total backlogs count is 20 can i go for masters program in Canada
If i increase my percentage there is any chance

Sahil313

May 2, 2019
I had 24 backlogs. I got in Dalhouise University. It makes a little difference.

You should try Lakehead University. You will have a higher chance of getting it.
bro can you help me with the process, even I had 24 backlogs I got admission from University. Now I'm concerned about backlogs. Do I need to submit every marks sheet for the visa ? or Just transcript will work?
because in my marks sheet my backlogs are visible? or Should I only upload my transcript?
how to deal with that and kindly shed some light on it.

Maya1638

Nov 12, 2019
how to calculate our backlogs????/
like i was failed in 3 subjects in 1st semester of my electrical engineering
and i took 7 attempt for 1st subject, 3 attempt for 2nd subject and 4 attempt for 3rd subject
so how can i calculate my backlogs
and how much backlogs i can consider for this case for Canada

Prudhvi28

Sep 21, 2019
i have 12 backlogs in b tech but the total number of attempts in 20 with 65% do i can get study visa in canada

mssai14

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
13 are still fine bro you can easily get in. I have 24 backlogs and still, I have hope. I am working on SOP and LOR'S. I have decided that i will never give up on my Great Canadian Dream. Wish you luck buddy.
From which university, you completed your bachelors bro?

sidd1998

Dec 16, 2020
My profile is like:
10th = 63%
Diploma = 64% (was having 16 backlogs now all cleared )
Btech = 8.1 cgpa (not a single backlog )

My question is will my diploma backlogs affect chance to get admitted in Ms in canada
Please reply

Ashishmahala3

Sep 11, 2021
bro can you help me with the process, even I had 24 backlogs I got admission from University. Now I'm concerned about backlogs. Do I need to submit every marks sheet for the visa ? or Just transcript will work?
because in my marks sheet my backlogs are visible? or Should I only upload my transcript?
how to deal with that and kindly shed some light on it.
Bro have you submitted your file please tell me if i have to submit all semesters marksheet because i have backlogs

Nov 1, 2021
I have 9 backlogs from BE with 7.1 %, my 10th -81% 12th -78 % . is this academics help me to get a colleges or university in Canada...????? I'm worried about visa rejection... Because of backlogs.. When they count out the attempts...my consultants councillors are insisting me... Ur visa gets rejected Please help me resolving this problem...
bro i have the same number of backlogs and i applied for conestoga college can get admission and what happened to you bor please reply