+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How are Backlogs Counted For Student Visa in Canada..???

Zakipatel91

Dec 20, 2017
Hey,
I am student from india and completed my Bachelor's degree in Bachelor's of computer science and engineering in 2017.

I have passed it with 6.89 CGPA.

I wanted to do my masters and post graduation diploma in canada.

But i have got 8 backlogs in my Bachelor's and i have passed them all..

But problem is i was weak in mathematics so that it took many attempts to clear all mathematics subjects. So if i count all the attempts it is 14.

I havent took IELTS yet, i am planning for it, and may be i will score 6 to 6.5 band ...

Am i eligible for getting admission in a canadian collage?

Please Help.... thank you.

Last edited:

Vijetaka

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
backlogs don't matter...I had more than 10 and I'm typing from Canada

However, make sure to write a great SOP and remember they look t overall application not just marks

remember that, I did, and never ever give up!

Fight until you get what you want!

Take care brother.
Do we need a backlog certificate from our colg as I didn't get any ,and I have already applied in colleges . I had only 1 back and it's not mentioned in semester marksheets.

Zakipatel91

Dec 20, 2017
I had 24 backlogs. I got in Dalhouise University. It makes a little difference.

You should try Lakehead University. You will have higher changes of getting it.
Hii can u tell me those university or collage names that excepts more backlogs??
I have 14 backlog with repetation and without repetation its 8 backlogs.

Plz reply thank you

jigar20111993

Aug 16, 2017
I had 10 backlogs in BE Electronics and Communication Engineering. And its completed with 6.2 cgpa. I want to take admission in spp college( for 1-2 year certificate course). Am i eligible for spp. I have 63 overall score in PTE. My consultant told me there is new rules come up from feb 2 2018.
Rule: there is 6 backlogs are accepted by spp colleges

Is it right? Please give me advice.

gsbawa9696

Feb 12, 2018
hello
I have completed B.C.A and i have 9 backlogs which all are cleared and achieved 65% .And i am wishing to apply for PG course in Canada. Is i am eligible to apply for PG diploma or degree

nakul1995

Mar 8, 2018
Navsari,GJ
Category........
CEC
I have 5 backlog in diploma+ BE in electrical and my my CGPA in diploma is 7.23 and in BE is 6.6 can i apply for study in Canada ?
And suggest a best country for me.

Mathew123321

Mar 19, 2018
Hello,

History of backlogs 11 in my B.tech ECE, I have 16months of experience in IT field. I am looking for PGDip in IT, so can I get admission in any of the colleges in Canada (IELTS Overall 6.5 but 5.5 in writing).

Thanks