+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how a law firm helps me in lmia work permit process

vickycan

Jul 28, 2022
I have been offered with a IT job opportunity in canada by a client of my current employer and they are processing my application.

The canadian employer have hired a law firm to process my application and I have received my positive LMIA news in june 1st week and later in june we have gathered all required documents.

Here comes my query its been almost 30days and I haven't received any update from the other side and when I requested for an update my employer said your application is under review status(with law firm). So I want some help from you like what kind of review they do and why they might take this long to submit my application when they have almost required documents.

Last edited:

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
I have been offered with a IT job opportunity in canada by a client of my current employer and they are processing my application.

The canadian employer have hired a law firm to process my application and I have received my positive LMIA news in june 1st week and later in june we have gathered all required documents.

Here comes my query its been almost 30days and I haven't received any update from the other side and when I requested for an update my employer said your application is under review status. So I want some help from you like what kind of review they do and why they might take this long to submit my application when they have almost required documents.
Did they sent you any documents for your signature? You must need review your application and sign before to submission.

vickycan

Jul 28, 2022
thanks for replying, yeah I have signed few, includes my offer letter and an application form with all general information required.

I would like to know will there be any letters or something they(law firm) have to work on to submit my application while they have all things they want from my end.

and also if possible can you explain me how a law firm handles a work permit process

Last edited:

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
yeah I have signed few, includes my offer letter and an application form with all general information required.
You provided all supporting documents? If they job us real then you shouldn’t worry about that. Did you paid any money for this job?

vickycan

Jul 28, 2022
No I haven't paid any, but my current employer has kept some security if ln case I have opt out of the process.

Last edited:

vickycan

Jul 28, 2022
So I want to know completely how a law firm in canada works in processing a visa application, because I am witnessing some delay even after all my documents are arranged.

Thanks for your help!

Last edited: