+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hotel quarantine Toronto

awadia

Jun 17, 2014
Hi Everyone,
My parents are coming to Canada for visit for Family reunion, as we are Permanent Residents, Question: once they arrive, how they will reach to hotel? Am I allowed to pick them up and drop them to hotel or they need to arrange taxi for themselves? Please help me out in this matter. Thanks

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Hi Everyone,
My parents are coming to Canada for visit for Family reunion, as we are Permanent Residents, Question: once they arrive, how they will reach to hotel? Am I allowed to pick them up and drop them to hotel or they need to arrange taxi for themselves? Please help me out in this matter. Thanks
Following

I think most hotels have a shuttles for this purpose.
Please let me know if you get a different information.

guptavandana86

Mar 15, 2021
Hi Everyone,
Most of the hotels offer shuttle bus which will pick up the passage from airport. You don’t need to go to airport.
I met my mom at hotel lobby once she arrived at hotel.

Reactions: kattarrina

virani123

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
Travelling with children or dependents who are not fully vaccinated
Children under the age of 18, or dependent adults, who are not fully vaccinated, but who are accompanied by fully vaccinated travellers:

• must quarantine for 14 days
  • must follow all testing requirements (unless under the age of 5)
  • are not required to stay at a government-authorized hotel

Does anyone aware of the above statement? I am planning to bring my father with me i.e he will be travelling with my and landing in Canada.
According to above statement if i am fully vaccinated , i can take them to my place for quarantine ? Please if anyone can guide me regarding this.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone aware of the above statement? I am planning to bring my father with me i.e he will be travelling with my and landing in Canada.
According to above statement if i am fully vaccinated , i can take them to my place for quarantine ? Please if anyone can guide me regarding this.
Anything to add? Who is traveling with your father?