+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hotel quarantine Toronto

guptavandana86

Mar 15, 2021
My mom is travelling to Toronto from India and will be reaching Toronto at 5 in the morning on 10th April.
can I book quarantine hotel for her from 9th to 12th (3 nights) so she can check in and get the room as soon as she arrives at hotel. I hope this is okay. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

asma123

Aug 31, 2017
islamabad
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
london
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Nomination.....
01-01-2017
AOR Received.
13-03-2017
Yes you cannook for her

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
My mom is travelling to Toronto from India and will be reaching Toronto at 5 in the morning on 10th April.
can I book quarantine hotel for her from 9th to 12th (3 nights) so she can check in and get the room as soon as she arrives at hotel. I hope this is okay. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Did u also buy a return ticket for her?

rish1603

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Hey, how was the experience, and how much did it cost to book a hotel? Can i dm you with some further queries, please? I am in the same situation.

guptavandana86

Mar 15, 2021
Hey, how was the experience, and how much did it cost to book a hotel? Can i dm you with some further queries, please? I am in the same situation.
Sure. You can message me. It was not a bad experience at all. I booked wheel chair for her and gave her all the documents required for the immigration. I also booked porter service for her.

I booked Hilton garden inn Toronto airport and cost was 1145$ .

spaul87

Aug 1, 2018
Sure. You can message me. It was not a bad experience at all. I booked wheel chair for her and gave her all the documents required for the immigration. I also booked porter service for her.

I booked Hilton garden inn Toronto airport and cost was 1145$ .
Did u pay upfront?

guptavandana86

Mar 15, 2021
Yes. You need to book the hotel and pay fully for 3 nights before you arrive at airport as health Canada asks you to show hotel booking details at airport. Also you need to provide the hotel booking reference number in arrive can app. This money is non refundable. You will need to stay in hotel until you get the test results. So it may be 1 or 2 days.

sbacc

Nov 20, 2020
Hi! I have a question I think you can help me with. So your mom arrived early in the morning on April 10th and you booked the hotel for April 9th to 12th right? And they considered this 3 nights (9th, 10th and 11th)?
Because I arrive at like 2 am on August 5th, and I don't know if the first night would be considered August 4th or 5th.

guptavandana86

Mar 15, 2021
Hi! I have a question I think you can help me with. So your mom arrived early in the morning on April 10th and you booked the hotel for April 9th to 12th right? And they considered this 3 nights (9th, 10th and 11th)?
Because I arrive at like 2 am on August 5th, and I don't know if the first night would be considered August 4th or 5th.
Hi there,

Please note that health Canada won’t consider 9th as day 1. It’s the day she arrived I.e. April 10th.
Day before she arrived to Toronto, we spoke to hotel and changed the reservation dates starting from 10th. Hotel said they have plenty of free rooms so they would be able to let my mom check in.

She has old reservation copy so health Canada at airport asked her to book the hotel for 3 nights from April 10th. I sent my mom copy of reservation with new dates so health Canada was okay with that.

Hope it helps.

sbacc

Nov 20, 2020
Hi there,

Please note that health Canada won’t consider 9th as day 1. It’s the day she arrived I.e. April 10th.
Day before she arrived to Toronto, we spoke to hotel and changed the reservation dates starting from 10th. Hotel said they have plenty of free rooms so they would be able to let my mom check in.

She has old reservation copy so health Canada at airport asked her to book the hotel for 3 nights from April 10th. I sent my mom copy of reservation with new dates so health Canada was okay with that.

Hope it helps.
Ohh okay, so I'll have to get in touch with the hotel and ask for an early check in on the 5th. Thank you!!

Sledge

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
VISIT
FYI, for anyone flying into Vancouver or any city for that matter, call the hotel and ask about getting refunds for unused nights, because some hotels are offering refunds. We were refunded the last night at a Fairmont hotel because she was able to leave 26 hours after check in.

Reactions: kattarrina