+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hot to satisfy the officer ?

fedail

Star Member
May 20, 2012
I hared that they will know that I applied from Saudi Arabia. But what I want to know that Could I apply from Turkey and would they accept me even if I got refused from Saudi arabia? Syrian don't need Permenant or temporary visa to stay in Turkey.

Goldie20

Nov 5, 2012
fedail said:
I hared that they will know that I applied from Saudi Arabia. But what I want to know that Could I apply from Turkey and would they accept me even if I got refused from Saudi arabia? Syrian don't need Permenant or temporary visa to stay in Turkey.

Well Yes I Think You should tell them, that you were refused and give the reasons why, just be HONEST when you apply cuz they can find out if you lying about being DENIED..

fedail

Star Member
May 20, 2012
So what if they asked me why u r applying from turkey not from saudi arabia as u r living there?
Can I apply from there ?

I'm trying to send my paper today in saudi arabia. I include
- my stock investment
- my car paper.
- my rent home lease
- my family visa living in saudi arabia.

will these help to get the visa

angela72

Nov 20, 2012
If you apply from another country, it is better to mention in your application that you did apply previously, because anyway, they would know it.

fedail

Star Member
May 20, 2012
So, would they accept me to apply from another country i'm in it as a visitor and will not tell me go back to ur resident country and apply there?

fedail

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Last time the sent me sms mentioning thet my application under process but this time they didnt