+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hot to satisfy the officer ?

fedail

Star Member
May 20, 2012
How to satisfy the officer that you will leave Canada when you finish your study there ?

I got refused my paper because of this. So if any one know how to satisfy them plz help.

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
Show your employment in your country of residence,
Attach newspaper clippings of job vacancies of your field in your country,
State in your SOP very strongly and convincingly of the job opportunities especially for students with masters from abroad,
Attach a hope letter for job if you can get it from an employer in your professional field,
show as much property or any family business in your country of residence
tell them of your family ties in your sop
That's all i can think of

fedail

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Thanks,

I'm syrian living and working in saudi arabia.
I already sent them a paper from my work mentioned that they want me to go and complete my study and regin my work again when I come back. I send them a bank statment with 40,000 C . I attached a paper from the English institute and UWO. and My Ielts result band 6.
What is the SOP?

What else can I send to profe that I'll leave Canada when finish my study?

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
SOP is short for statement of purpose. It's also known as study plan.
It is an essay that you attach with your application in order to state everything about yourself and your plans ahead, it's like a substitute for an interview. You should include the following in it

Why do you wish to study in Canada in the program for which you have been accepted?

What is your overall educational goal?

Why are you not pursuing a similar program in your country of residence/citizenship?

What research have you done into studies in your country of residence/citizenship?

How will this program enhance your employment opportunities in your country of residence/citizenship?

What ties do you have to your country of residence/citizenship?

If it has been more than 2 years since you have left full-time education, please provide your C.V. (resumé).

In the case of a minor applicant, what are your reasons for studying in Canada? What is your parents’/guardians’ immigration status in their current country of residence?

Provide details of your education history – dates when the course started and ended, the name and address of the school, the course taken, qualification/degree/certificate awarded for the course

fedail

Star Member
May 20, 2012
thanks,

is that enough to satisfy the officer.

HERE IS THE ANSWER FROM EMBASSY
http://i49.tinypic.com/29bkax0.png

wahab7

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th oct
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
fedail said:
thanks,

is that enough to satisfy the officer.

HERE IS THE ANSWER FROM EMBASSY
http://i49.tinypic.com/29bkax0.png

there r some factors in my opinion which pinch VO in ur case.
first tell me answer to the following question then may be i can help u

what is your status in Saudi arabia?
then on which embassy did you apply? saudi embassy or syrian embassy?
how long have you been living in saudi arabia?
did u show any property documents? if yes then in which country this property exists saudi arabia or syria?

fedail

Star Member
May 20, 2012
What do u mean by VO?

I'm working here in engineering field.

the Canadian embassy in Riyadh Saudi arabia.

I was born here and live here. I studied my bahelor in jordan for 5 years and came back here again.

did u show any property documents? if yes then in which country this property exists saudi arabia or syria?
I don't have any property here except my car and some stocks investment. my family here in KSA. I don't have anything in syria. And I think u know the situation now there.

wahab7

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th oct
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
fedail said:
What do u mean by VO?

I'm working here in engineering field.

the Canadian embassy in Riyadh Saudi arabia.

I was born here and live here. I studied my bahelor in jordan for 5 years and came back here again.

I don't have any property here except my car and some stocks investment. my family here in KSA. I don't have anything in syria. And I think u know the situation now there.
VO means visa officer

by ur status i mean to say that r u a citizen of saudi arabia or a foreign worker there?

in your case I do not see anything which couldn't satisfy VO that u will not leave CANADA.

did you overstay ever in any country?

did you show documents of your car and stock investments?

fedail

Star Member
May 20, 2012
I'm syrian living and working in saudi arabia. I don't have saudian nationality.

Yes I have mentioned that I studied in jordan for 5 years and came back to saudi arabia.
No I didn't copy that paper before of car and stocks but I'm thinking to include them again in the next submission but I need to make sure that I have everything properly.

I have shingen visa in my pasport but I didn't visit europ.

wahab7

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th oct
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
fedail said:
I'm syrian living and working in saudi arabia. I don't have saudian nationality.

Yes I have mentioned that I studied in jordan for 5 years and came back to saudi arabia.
No I didn't copy that paper before of car and stocks but I'm thinking to include them again in the next submission but I need to make sure that I have everything properly.

I have shingen visa in my pasport but I didn't visit europ.
i think the main reason is that u r syrian national but u r not living in ur home country. basically u have to satisfy VO that u will come back to ur home country after finishing ur studies.

fedail

Star Member
May 20, 2012
this what I'm asking for, how can I satisfy them that I'll leave? which way?

I hared about applying from turkey or Egypt is more easier than KSA. Can I apply from there?

wahab7

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th oct
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
fedail said:
this what I'm asking for, how can I satisfy them that I'll leave? which way?

I hared about applying from turkey or Egypt is more easier than KSA. Can I apply from there?
bro i can't help u there. i don't know what to do in such situation :(

u better consult some consultant/lawyer he will better help u or wait for other members of this forum to post something

btw a guy in this forum (talha21) got visa he has Pakistani Passport but living in Japan. he applied to manila and got visa

wahab7

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th oct
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
it seems like ur case is similar to his case. search this guy in the search tab of the forum and send him personal message

fedail

Star Member
May 20, 2012
If I applied from turkey Do I have to mention that I got refused from Saudi Arabia or they don't know?