+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hot to attach extension with sponsorship

mariavega

Aug 14, 2014
Hi guys, im struggling on how to do this right. so I have an OWP (will expire in 2 months) and im applying for the spousal sponsorship. Im confused on how I send them together.. sound stupid but I have read before that some people write down on the envelope to not process till first stage approved... why?

I was just thinking about put them together and just send them without any kind of notes about the processing.

some others cleverly suggest to send the mail and ask for a signature required package and tracking the mail and gather proof of being sent so I have evidence of being on implied status

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME! I HAVE EVERYTHING GATHERED AND I JUST WANT TO SEND THEM CORRECTLY AND NOT MESS UP ( and hopefully forget about this for a year in the meantime)

TYHANKS@!!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The only reason why you would be eligible for an OWP with an Inland sponsorship application, is because of the Inland sponsorship application.

If CIC process the OWP before they process your Inland application, it will be denied!

And THAT is why it is suggested to write something on the OWP application. If you don't want to send it with such a note, that's totally fine...but why on earth would you even question this?!?!

And...
You should absolutely send it with a tracking number so that you can verify that it has been delivered!!!

(Make sure that you're sending the latest version of all of your IMM forms).

mariavega

Aug 14, 2014
THANKS a lot! , I know is sounds very stupid and probably it is because you are more familiar with it.. but it is overwhelming with so many things that we have to keep in mind. because of people like you I feel more confident and understand more about the process. thanks for replying!