+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOPE IN 2022

Oct 4, 2021
Hi I'm also in the same situation as yours, with the same NOC (1311) & similar CRS. Were you able to get any ITA from any provinces if you dont mind me asking? :) And for me also without partner and if applied as single my CRS would go upto 468. (Not married yet but was planning to get married and immigrate together with my partner)

Is there any chance for us at CRS 458/468 with NOC 1311/1111 or should we consider student path? Appreciate if anyone could answer us on this. Thank you!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi I'm also in the same situation as yours, with the same NOC (1311) & similar CRS. Were you able to get any ITA from any provinces if you dont mind me asking? :) And for me also without partner and if applied as single my CRS would go upto 468. (Not married yet but was planning to get married and immigrate together with my partner)

Is there any chance for us at CRS 458/468 with NOC 1311/1111 or should we consider student path? Appreciate if anyone could answer us on this. Thank you!
So what is your primary NOC? You have a better chance of applying as single or married as non accompanying for OINP for NOC 1111 (don’t know when 1111 was last selected though, if at all). For study path, you need to build on your education (masters) and show career progression to justify costs of education. Bringing spouse isn’t guaranteed.

Reactions: Seahorse_99625
Oct 4, 2021
So what is your primary NOC? You have a better chance of applying as single or married as non accompanying for OINP for NOC 1111 (don’t know when 1111 was last selected though, if at all). For study path, you need to build on your education (masters) and show career progression to justify costs of education. Bringing spouse isn’t guaranteed.
Thank you for your reply. I think my primary noc comes under 1311 more than the 1111 and its in demand in Alberta & Nova Scotia as I'm aware.
And with the study path wont my partner be able to get an OWP if I get study visa if I applied as married & accompanying?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your reply. I think my primary noc comes under 1311 more than the 1111 and its in demand in Alberta & Nova Scotia as I'm aware.
And with the study path wont my partner be able to get an OWP if I get study visa if I applied as married & accompanying?
For NS, don’y you need a job offer? Alberta doesn’t post NOCs selected. As for study permit, as I said it is not guaranteed. Spouse can apply.