+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HoPe for 3152 still waiting for PER

kulas

Nov 10, 2011
hi guys,
those people who are still waiting for the result keep your faith alive. I just called and talk to my agent and ask about my petition regarding that the CAP has reached (3152) at the end of July. My application was received by the CIO August 4, 2011 but still no news from them. But the good news here if your application is not part of the quota (500) the CIO will return it 1-2 months and you can also receive an e-mail from them. So in that case those people waiting almost 3-4 months but still no news from the CIO we still have a chance to be part in their 500 quota, maybe they are still reviewing it. So guys just don't believe to those people who wrote negative things based from their experience it will make you down. We all have different experiences or the CIO has it's reason they got denied or application has been returned. Only the CIO will approve or disapprove our application. So let us just wait and see what will happen next. :-X ;)

So to those people still waiting if someone receive an update or news regarding their petition plsss share it here. Help those people who are almost losing hope. Good luck everyone!!! ;)

blancaflordl

Nov 1, 2011
hi kulas,

my application papers was also sent to cio on the 1st wk of august but until now still no feedback from them. . . have you emailed them yet?

thanks.

kulas

Nov 10, 2011
blancaflordl said:
hi kulas,

my application papers was also sent to cio on the 1st wk of august but until now still no feedback from them. . . have you emailed them yet?

thanks.

hello blancaflodl,
Never e.mail them yet. I was planning before but when I talk to my agent they advice me not to and told me"give the CIO time and let them do their job". Usually we will receive a response from the CIO 4-5 months. Better if we will wait for their response. We never know who handles our case maybe that consulate who will review our papers does not want to be pressured or in a hurry. (in my own opinion) ;)
But if you want to e.mail them you can, there is no harm in trying. But for me I will just wait for the result.
Pls also share if you receive any news from CIO.

blancaflordl

Nov 1, 2011
maybe i just have to wait indeed. . . maybe ill email them next year i i do not still get any reply from them. im still hoping and praying i made it to the cap. . . are you a fililino? because kulas is a filipino name :)

kulas

Nov 10, 2011
blancaflordl said:
maybe i just have to wait indeed. . . maybe ill email them next year i i do not still get any reply from them. im still hoping and praying i made it to the cap. . . are you a fililino? because kulas is a filipino name :)
yes I am a pinoy. :D I hope we both made it to the cap. I will update if i receive any news from them. Are u also a filipino? :eek:

jeekay78

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep -2011
hello,
my application was recd at CIC on Sept 13.
Dont know what will the outcome.waiting......

sushicat29

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Complete docs sent with application
AOR Received.
05-10-2011
IELTS Request
Included on Application
File Transfer...
28-10-2011
Med's Request
15-12-2011 (Received at Residence on 30-12-2011)
Med's Done....
17-1-2012,Sent by Nationwide: 6-2-2012 & 17-2-2012, Meds Received on E-cas: 25-2-2012
Interview........
None!!
Passport Req..
25-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2012
LANDED..........
December 2012 (I'll be able to make a snow angel!)
kulas said:
hi guys,
those people who are still waiting for the result keep your faith alive. I just called and talk to my agent and ask about my petition regarding that the CAP has reached (3152) at the end of July. My application was received by the CIO August 4, 2011 but still no news from them. But the good news here if your application is not part of the quota (500) the CIO will return it 1-2 months and you can also receive an e-mail from them. So in that case those people waiting almost 3-4 months but still no news from the CIO we still have a chance to be part in their 500 quota, maybe they are still reviewing it. So guys just don't believe to those people who wrote negative things based from their experience it will make you down. We all have different experiences or the CIO has it's reason they got denied or application has been returned. Only the CIO will approve or disapprove our application. So let us just wait and see what will happen next. :-X ;)

So to those people still waiting if someone receive an update or news regarding their petition plsss share it here. Help those people who are almost losing hope. Good luck everyone!!! ;)
Hi guys..

If you will join our thread a lot of 3152 applicants who's application arrived on the 20th of July have their packs back due to CAP reached..I know a lot of agencies will tell you a lot of excuses since you paid them for their services. However, this experience shouldn't make you feel bad, down or give up your Canadian Dream for immigrating, instead make this as an opportunity to study the ways on how to file an application and research so that you wouldn't be needing a lawyer. I'm on my twenties and I just read all that is on the website, joined this forum and researched, I sent my application along with my friend who I helped and we have our positive eligibility response and applications at the Visa office already.

Goodluck to all Nurses!!

Sushicat29

nicupie

Nov 21, 2011
im happy for those who received their PERs and praying for those waiting to have one..i am one of those waiting..If they are saying that applications were returned by CIC, it's because they have a different case. It's a case to case basis .And it will be our choice if we will pay a lawyer or consultant to process our papers.Yes, maybe they're asking money for the processing fee, it is because they will do all the work for us. My consultant is not giving me false hopes but it is my faith that is telling me that PER will be coming on its way.

blancaflordl

Nov 1, 2011
kulas said:
yes I am a pinoy. :D I hope we both made it to the cap. I will update if i receive any news from them. Are u also a filipino? :eek:
yes i am 100% pinoy.
let's keep this thread updated.
and let us hope for the best. :) ;)
God bless us all.

sushicat29

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Complete docs sent with application
AOR Received.
05-10-2011
IELTS Request
Included on Application
File Transfer...
28-10-2011
Med's Request
15-12-2011 (Received at Residence on 30-12-2011)
Med's Done....
17-1-2012,Sent by Nationwide: 6-2-2012 & 17-2-2012, Meds Received on E-cas: 25-2-2012
Interview........
None!!
Passport Req..
25-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2012
LANDED..........
December 2012 (I'll be able to make a snow angel!)
Hi guys,

To know the status of your application try to contact the CIO office, your allowed to do so in case your application has been with them for the past 6 weeks.. include your category: FSW, NOC code, Full name, Birthday, Visa office, Passport number and in case you have the tracking code of the package. when you e-mail an automated reply will be sent as a verification. Allow them 14-20 days to reply about your queries.

CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry <CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca>

fsw-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca <fsw-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc.ca>;

Goodluck

Sushicat29

kulas

Nov 10, 2011
nicupie said:
im happy for those who received their PERs and praying for those waiting to have one..i am one of those waiting..If they are saying that applications were returned by CIC, it's because they have a different case. It's a case to case basis .And it will be our choice if we will pay a lawyer or consultant to process our papers.Yes, maybe they're asking money for the processing fee, it is because they will do all the work for us. My consultant is not giving me false hopes but it is my faith that is telling me that PER will be coming on its way.
hello nicupie,
I strongly agree on your comment. :D Yes, we have different case, maybe CIO has their own reason why they returned their applications. In this site we all know that everyone is feel free to share experiences but we don't know those people who are feeding news/updates whether it is real or not that makes us worried and nervous. So it's up to us if we believe all what other says. And also about the consultant there is nothing wrong to ask for assistance, it's our choice. ;)

kulas

Nov 10, 2011
blancaflordl said:
yes i am 100% pinoy.
let's keep this thread updated.
and let us hope for the best. :) ;)
God bless us all.
hello kababayan... ;D God bless our petition and hope we will receive result soon. ;)

kulas

Nov 10, 2011
sushicat29 said:
Hi guys,

To know the status of your application try to contact the CIO office, your allowed to do so in case your application has been with them for the past 6 weeks.. include your category: FSW, NOC code, Full name, Birthday, Visa office, Passport number and in case you have the tracking code of the package. when you e-mail an automated reply will be sent as a verification. Allow them 14-20 days to reply about your queries.

CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry <CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca>

fsw-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca <fsw-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca>;

thanks for the information but for me I'd rather just wait for the result. :) to those people who are waiting keep your faith alive, just don't believe until you receive an e.mail or letter from the CIO. ;) Good luck everyone! ;)

Goodluck

Sushicat29

kulas

Nov 10, 2011
jeekay78 said:
hello,
my application was recd at CIC on Sept 13.
Dont know what will the outcome.waiting......
hello,
we have the same boat "welcome to the club" ;). Maybe CIO has their reason why we are still waiting. Just think positive ;) good luck and we will all gonna make it. Pls keep us updated if you receive a response from the CIO. :)

sharryjohn

Jun 2, 2011
kulas said:
hi guys,

hi thanks for bringing some positive energy through this thread , we also have applied in the month of august( application sent on 7 august and received on 14 august) in 3152 category....applied through consultant ....and still waiting for any kind of response..lets see what is there in our luck

anyways ..all the best for augustians for the immigration