+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hope along APRIL just gone...... Still in process.....No updates...Pl. Pray 4 me

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All hope throughout April (30 days) just gone as the postman past house without any!!!!!!!
New hope 4 something good have to hold for May......... Need Miracle helping hand from GOD THE ALMIGHTY....................

Its so frustrating................Pl everybody wish me luck!!!

Yahoo India

Feb 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
15-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
As soon as I get Visa
YOU WILL HEAR THE GOOD NEWS SOON

HAVE FAITH ON GOD AND HAVE PATIENCE

BEST OF LUCK

MAY GOD HELP US ALL

sau2calgary

Star Member
Feb 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 24, 2009 ( NS)
AOR Received.
Jan 19, 2010 ( 2nd AOR)
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
awan
Passport Req..
Oct.09,2010
VISA ISSUED...
October 27,2010
LANDED..........
next yr..may or june 2011 @ calgary alberta
fariza said:
All hope throughout April (30 days) just gone as the postman past house without any!!!!!!!
New hope 4 something good have to hold for May......... Need Miracle helping hand from GOD THE ALMIGHTY....................

you are not one...many of us here waiting for a good news..month of may maybe the answer...

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks mates for ur wish and extending hands to wait together for something really cooooooooool for May

Lets hope May gets for us lucky month................................

max_lee

May 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2008
AOR Received.
01-11-2008
IELTS Request
02-03-2009
Med's Request
29-05-2009
Med's Done....
10-06-2009
Passport Req..
02-22-1010
VISA ISSUED...
02-25-1010
LANDED..........
01-04-2010
fariza said:

Just a question out of curiosity, if I may ask ;)

I see u are planning to move from Australia to Canada, also I saw a couple of people from Australia / New Zealand applying to Immigrate to Canada, is there any specific reason for this move? Earlier I knew people wanted to Immigrate to Aus & NZL any reason for the shifts that are happening now?

If its purely personal u don't need to respond, just wanted to understand the Scenario in Aus / NZL that's all.

Thanks

Max

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well Brother max... skilled migration at Australia may still be attractive options though they have revised their rules from the experience of last year..(Plenty of VISA issued which claimed to bring in them what they realized to be a burden of low skill people). the priority occupation list is a bit different here and to my opinion technical low educated people sometimes prefers over highly educated (having PhD)... I found the CAN immigration to be more specific for my profession as this kind of profession here doesn't carry any point!! The professional point allocation system is variable (as per state need) in Australia sometimes hair dresser, beautician allocated more point than a scientist... and company sponsored (like welder) immigration is very quick... although the point based immigration is now like 120 in compared t0 67 in CAN but this point is mostly aided by specific professional point as assessed by specific bodies.....

For example accountant had been a hot cake profession in AUS in 2006 onward and I know many professional people like engineer started to enrol and got their second Masters degree in accountancy just to get PR.... But now its getting low profile opportunity... So the immigration scope varied on national and state demand as they foresee.......

I am an ongoing PhD student here but still not granted to be able to apply in specific category although I will acquire some point for my tertiary education here..... But in contrast CAN immigration system is just specific and straight forward.... As a country and lifestyle, facility , economic opportunity, AUS and CAN might be of either side of coin

I know there might be different argue pro and cons... of what i expressed

But to me I really like to apply in CAN as it provides me scope to apply in my professional category which matches with my professional interest albeit I know I might not have scope to find professional job in CAN for a long time.................................

max_lee

May 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2008
AOR Received.
01-11-2008
IELTS Request
02-03-2009
Med's Request
29-05-2009
Med's Done....
10-06-2009
Passport Req..
02-22-1010
VISA ISSUED...
02-25-1010
LANDED..........
01-04-2010
fariza said:
Well Brother max... skilled migration at Australia may still be attractive options though they have revised their rules from the experience of last year..(Plenty of VISA issued which claimed to bring in them what they realized to be a burden of low skill people). the priority occupation list is a bit different here and to my opinion technical low educated people sometimes prefers over highly educated (having PhD)... I found the CAN immigration to be more specific for my profession as this kind of profession here doesn't carry any point!! The professional point allocation system is variable (as per state need) in Australia sometimes hair dresser, beautician allocated more point than a scientist... and company sponsored (like welder) immigration is very quick... although the point based immigration is now like 120 in compared t0 67 in CAN but this point is mostly aided by specific professional point as assessed by specific bodies.....

For example accountant had been a hot cake profession in AUS in 2006 onward and I know many professional people like engineer started to enrol and got their second Masters degree in accountancy just to get PR.... But now its getting low profile opportunity... So the immigration scope varied on national and state demand as they foresee.......

I am an ongoing PhD student here but still not granted to be able to apply in specific category although I will acquire some point for my tertiary education here..... But in contrast CAN immigration system is just specific and straight forward.... As a country and lifestyle, facility , economic opportunity, AUS and CAN might be of either side of coin

I know there might be different argue pro and cons... of what i expressed

But to me I really like to apply in CAN as it provides me scope to apply in my professional category which matches with my professional interest albeit I know I might not have scope to find professional job in CAN for a long time.................................
Thanks for your response fariza, now to a certain extent I can understand the flux of the situation in AUS. All the very best for your Canadian PR. Wish & Hope you get your Canadian PR soon.

Max

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fariza said:

I know wait is killing. Just to give you support, I am sharing my story with you. I sent my file to New Delhi in August 2009 and online ecas status remained same which was received by visa office for months and then in November 2009 it changed to In Process. I was very happy and waited for medicals to come as the pattern was people usually use to get medicals request letter within 2 - 3 days from status change. I waited for month and then sent inquiry to CHC but same standard replies. Then after 3 months of Status In Process I got medicals request and within 6 days my visa was stamped.

Have faith and be positive. Good will happen. Best of luck

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many thanks Rocky.....for sharing encouraging words......
I like your quote put in signature..... cheering me up
Thanx again

Kumar0919

Star Member
Feb 12, 2010
My case went into process on September 28th, 2009 and the notification for medicals was issued on January 21st, 2010, which I received first week of Feb. I think the stage to get to the medicals is the longest and once you get your medicals, it will be a straight shot from there. Patience is the key. You will definately get to medicals during May 2010. Best of luck.

pogspop

May 2, 2010
Hi guys, just surfing the net, trying to look for some hopes and I happened to saw this site.By the way I submitted my application last December 2009, CE received it on Feb 25,2010, still waiting for our medical instruction. I hope it would come out this May.

Any hopeful words?
:(
God bless all of us!!!

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pogspop said:
Hi guys, just surfing the net, trying to look for some hopes and I happened to saw this site.By the way I submitted my application last December 2009, CE received it on Feb 25,2010, still waiting for our medical instruction. I hope it would come out this May.

Any hopeful words?
:(
God bless all of us!!!
no worries POGSPOP... u have made the most of the journey.... its the last mile now........ get ur energies back... u r almost there... GOD speed to you.

pogspop

May 2, 2010
Thanks Haral, I'm preparing now for the medical examination, I just did my pre Laboratory tests here and thank God it's all fine, so I guess I have a green light now, just maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

By the way Im applying for Immigrant family class under NOC0213.

How about you, what stage are you right now?