tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jianxia15 said:
Yes, I also need to use an extra sheet. But didn't use fill the six entries on the original form? Thanks.

I will update my changes as often as possible.
I filled out the original form first and then created the Word table. Cheers.

Invicta

Star Member
Jul 1, 2016
tgman said:
Hi, my travel history was huge so I needed to make a separate table on Word and put my full ame and form number. Cheers. Guys, please don't forget to post updates. Thanks.
I have not posted anything here because there is nothing to post, unfortunately. My application has been in the same stage since December 21 when I received a message from the HKVO asking for Schedule 3. Nothing after that.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Invicta said:
I have not posted anything here because there is nothing to post, unfortunately. My application has been in the same stage since December 21 when I received a message from the HKVO asking for Schedule 3. Nothing after that.
Thanks for sharing. No updates on my app since Dec 23 when I submitted Schedule A,4.

BC4life

Nov 5, 2015
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
XX-07-2017
tgman said:
Thanks for sharing. No updates on my app since Dec 23 when I submitted Schedule A,4.
Same thing here, no update since request of schedule A on January 9th

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
How long does Hong Kong PCC take? Any fellow Hong Konger can share his/her experience?

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
Will I get faster processing time since I am a PNP? :p

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cococly said:
Will I get faster processing time since I am a PNP? :p
I also a PNP outland applicant. Don't see that makes processing times faster. On the forum I see that FSW applicants got PPRs recently.

BC4life

Nov 5, 2015
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
XX-07-2017
cococly said:
How long does Hong Kong PCC take? Any fellow Hong Konger can share his/her experience?
Went to apply with my wife since December 23rd, they said three weeks, as of today still not received by IRCC

DesertFOX_HKG

Jan 25, 2017
Hi Folks,

I am also an EE applicant from Hong Kong, I have got ITA. Can someone tell me how to request Police check from HK police department. I understand HK PD only submits the CCOC to the visa office.

When I filled the form I didn't find an option to select which visa office. Also, I only have the generic email in my account on the IRCC website. Will I receive a detailed letter on police checks and medicals. The reason I ask also is that IRCC doesn't list the address of Hong Kong visa office.

Request your kind guidance on this.

Thanks,

BC4life

Nov 5, 2015
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
XX-07-2017
DesertFOX_HKG said:
Hi Folks,

I am also an EE applicant from Hong Kong, I have got ITA. Can someone tell me how to request Police check from HK police department. I understand HK PD only submits the CCOC to the visa office.

When I filled the form I didn't find an option to select which visa office. Also, I only have the generic email in my account on the IRCC website. Will I receive a detailed letter on police checks and medicals. The reason I ask also is that IRCC doesn't list the address of Hong Kong visa office.

Request your kind guidance on this.

Thanks,
You will need to follow the procedures at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/hong-kong.asp :
===
Do I need to provide a Police Certificate for Express Entry?
Yes, but only after you submit your application. When you apply for permanent residence, you will be asked to upload a police certificate. Instead, you must upload a document that states: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from CIC to get a police certificate.”
CIC will then review your application. If it is otherwise complete, we will send you more information on how to get a police certificate. Please read the instructions above for more information.
===
After you submit your application you will receive a letter from IRCC requesting the Hong Kong PCC. This letter will have an IRCC office address on it. You take this letter to the Hong Kong Police Headquarters to apply for the certificate. They will process your application and send the certificate directly to the IRCC.

IgnacioValls

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, i got a question and i can't find much info, but i think because some of you are from Hong Kong, you may know.
My wife is from mainland China but came here to Macau when she was small, so she has permanent ID and Passport of Macau.

We got a question on the travel history, because according to the CIC, do not need to include trips to our origin country/residency country. For example I am from Spain but resident in Macau, so I do not include the trips back home, but in her case, she used to go a lot to Zhuhai before (shopping, dinner with friends...) we do not know if she should include all that trips on the travel history. Because she was born in China but now she is not even chinese resident, they just have a card to pass to China (I think the same like you guys in Hong Kong).

Thanks a lot!

PurpleTuzi

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
11-17-2016
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
10-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-01-2017
LANDED..........
10-03-2017
IgnacioValls said:
Hello guys, i got a question and i can't find much info, but i think because some of you are from Hong Kong, you may know.
My wife is from mainland China but came here to Macau when she was small, so she has permanent ID and Passport of Macau.

We got a question on the travel history, because according to the CIC, do not need to include trips to our origin country/residency country. For example I am from Spain but resident in Macau, so I do not include the trips back home, but in her case, she used to go a lot to Zhuhai before (shopping, dinner with friends...) we do not know if she should include all that trips on the travel history. Because she was born in China but now she is not even chinese resident, they just have a card to pass to China (I think the same like you guys in Hong Kong).

Thanks a lot!
Include trips, can't hurt to provide IRCC with more information than required.